Recently returned from a week at La Plantation.
family of 4. Kids club was good, my youngest is 2yes 8 months, he had a good time, their could be better English speaking child minders but this in no way changed the experience. They are excellent. I found ALEX from the kids club to be totally RUDE and Arrogant, i would not have him run my kids club, but besides him, staff excellent.
Special congratulations to VIDYA in room service, she is possibly the most efficient and kind person I've met, she is excellent!
rest of the staff and resort is great.
Will be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The west coast of Mauritius is a unique setting, between majestic mountains and a shore that's washed by crystal waters and protected by a coral reef. These natural surroundings are home to Albion, our new Club Med Village devoted to Epicurean delights. The 21-hectare park is planted with rare trees, and opens onto a bay lined by a white sand beach. Lovers will adore the generous spaces and the sunsets, as well as the chance to try all the sports and keep fit to their heart's content. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med La Plantation d'Albion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med La Plantation d`Albion Hotel Albion
- Club Med Albion
- Albion Club Med
- Club Med La Plantation D'Albion Mauritius