We spent 3 nights there after 9 night in the other ClubMed in Mauritius.
Bottom line: both are good for families.
This one is supposed to be more luxurious. BUT, while the food is exceptional and the Adults Only Zen pool is nice, all the rest is actually better in the other ClubMed.
Most rooms don't have sea view and they can use renovation. The beach is NOT great and on the weekend full of locals and noisy.
The kids club is great. Our 5 & 3 years old daughters had a great time.
The Chef Dear Village is doing a great job making sure his staff (G.O.s) are treating the guests well.
All in all, a good experience, but won't go there again. If I am back to Mauritius I'll go back to the Pointe Aux Cannoniers ClubMed rather to this one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The west coast of Mauritius is a unique setting, between majestic mountains and a shore that's washed by crystal waters and protected by a coral reef. These natural surroundings are home to Albion, our new Club Med Village devoted to Epicurean delights. The 21-hectare park is planted with rare trees, and opens onto a bay lined by a white sand beach. Lovers will adore the generous spaces and the sunsets, as well as the chance to try all the sports and keep fit to their heart's content. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med La Plantation d'Albion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med La Plantation d`Albion Hotel Albion
- Club Med Albion
- Albion Club Med
- Club Med La Plantation D'Albion Mauritius