“Birthday gift”
Review of Sibani Perles

Sibani Perles
Ranked #1 of 11 Shopping in Vaitape
More attraction details
Owner description: Didier Sibani began his interest in Tahitian Black Pearls working alongside Coco Chaze on the atoll of Manihi in the Tuamotu Archipelago. In 1973, Sibani established himself as one of the pioneers of the Tahitian Pearl Industry. By 2001, the SIBANI Pearls group has grown to 69 boutiques around the world. At the heart of the Polynesian South Pacific, lies our flagship retail store in Vaitape, Bora Bora. We create a local and comfortable atmosphere through our bamboo decor and friendly professional staff, whom are well educated in the history and value of the Tahitian Black Pearls. We pride ourselves in educating our clientele about every bit of the production process concerning the cultured pearl. Our selection includes an overwhelming variety of pearls in all shapes, sizes and grades. Matched with pendants, earrings, and necklaces of silver or gold, we assist our clients to find their unique pearls, to highlight their unique persona. Open from 9am to 6pm Monday through Saturday. Closed Sundays.
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

After solid research at home, my partner took me here to look at pearls for my birthday. Yuriko was amazing. She helped us choose the most beautiful set of earrings by guiding us through the most flattering sizes, shapes, colours and styles for me. Her service was very knowledgeable and personalised and I can’t recommend her highly enough. The pearls are extremely high quality and will bring me lasting pleasure to wear.
You will be in good hands if you shop here, and if you choose to check out the other shops before making your final purchase as we did, that was ok.
Thank you so much Yuriko and Sibani. That was definitely one of the best shopping experiences I’ve ever had.

Didier S, Propriétaire at Sibani Perles, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear Guest
thank you very much for your kind review and your positive comments about SIBANI Pearls and our team members. As we put a lot of effort in training to ensuring warm and personalized service towards our guests, it is a great joy for us to see that Yuriko effort was so much appreciated. Rest ensured, that it will find as well its internal recognition. Regarding our Jewelry collections, which are especially created / designed by us, they are also available for sale on our various websites. Just in case you consider a new one for yourself one day. Thank you and we look forward to welcome you soon again or just send us an email and we will answer you by return.
Best regards

"my wife"
in 20 reviews
"beautiful necklace"

Reviewed 11 April 2018

In February 2018, we went to Bora Bora and I decided to spoil myself. Didn’t have too much knowledge with pearls but Concetta, wonderful staff, had the patience and the kindness to explain and answer all my questions. I bought a ring and have so many compliments!
Thank you, it was a wonderful experience.

Dear Guest,
Thank for taking the time to share your experience about our jewelry store. People are busy and their efforts should be acknowledged.
Here’s an example, “I just logged onto my computer and saw your review.
It made my day! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences online.
It means a lot for me because I am one of the few pioneers who believe in the future of the Tahitian Pearls at the end of the 60’ and the pearls are not a business anymore for me, but like mine babies and I am proud after 45 years to still to show the most beautiful pearls in French Polynesia.
But also to our staff that you took the time to speak about them. It’s really important for them to read your nice comment.
They give the best to please and explain everything you need to know BEFORE you buy a pearl jewel, and never lie or play with the clients.
For us you are a guest not only a client. You become our reel boss and for us ”respect” is important. Today, tomorrow and for all your life because we are the only jeweler who gives a lifetime guaranty on our pearls.
In a tourist place and for this beautiful product it’s important to be very vigilant and learn first.
Also in each tourist place and with this kind of luxury products we really must to be vigilant. So many clients say that they come back to our jewelry because we say the true and our prices are the most corrects.
Thank again.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

My husband and I recently traveled to Bora Bora, and I wanted a set of black pearl earrings to commemorate our trip. We went to Vaitape in search of my earrings, and the choices were overwhelming. There were numerous stores and the prices were pretty exorbitant. We were willing to make an investment in a nice set of earrings, but we also wanted a guarantee for what we were purchasing. We saw a "Trip Advisor" sign in the window at Sibani and as such, decided to shop there for my earrings. The clerk that assisted us was very courteous and knowledgeable. She provided expert service, and I am delighted with our purchase. We recommend that you shop here for your future black pearl purchase!

Didier S, Propriétaire at Sibani Perles, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

We are very touched by your positive comments on our jewelry you have left on TripAdvisor. The positive feedback of our customers is in fact one of our main source of motivation and I will not fail to share with our entire team.
At Sibani Pearls our customer is our real boss. Our role is to give him 100% happiness and that for many years. We know the pearls with passion and love and we must to explain to our guests why this gem is perfect for a cocktail party or a perfect beauty hang the work.
Thanks again and we hope to see you again in French Polynesia.
Best regards

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I had a delightful time and learned a considerable amount of information about what to consider before buying quality pearls. I bought an exquisite ring that I have enjoyed wearing many times since I got back to Virginia, USA. I have received many compliments on my lovely ring.
Margaret Grove
grovemd@yahoo.com

Didier S, Propriétaire at Sibani Perles, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Hello Margaret,
Thanks for your kinds words and the time you took to share them with us. It is great to hear, that you have enjoyed your visit in our jewelry. Rest ensured, that we will take you comments for further encouragement within the team to ensure personal service and warm welcome for your next visit.
All the best and see you soon!
Warm regards
Didier Angelino Sibani
Owner and Manager

See more reviews
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I came several years ago and was not in the mood of buying anything but this time I bought a pearl . It was gorgeous . Great quality. It will look good with my flight attendant uniform . I recommend this store , a lot of choice and friendly sellers .

Didier S, Propriétaire at Sibani Perles, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

At Sibani Pearls our customer is our king. Our role is to give her 100% happiness and that for many, many years. We know the pearls with passion and love and we must to explain to our guests why this gem is perfect for a cocktail party or a perfect beauty hang the work.