- clean room daily
- sufficient towels
- relaxing atmosphere
- live band in restaurant Saturday nights
- friendly staff
- decent view of dock, boats, and water.
- sufficient trees for shade
- chicken ceasar wrap was good
- nicely hidden away from main tobermory stores, so noise was very low
- found other guests equally friendly and pleasant to talk to
- nobody will bother you if you want privacy
- excellent patio
- windy weather will shake your door often, making it difficult to fall asleep. Though there is little they can do to help with that.
- if you have leftovers from elsewhere and you went to the restaurant and purchased a beer to drink with your food, you will be asked to eat in your room. Ruined the vibe for me being asked to leave with my food in front of all other guests. I had planned to eat dinner there later at night but decided otherwise.
- can hear people talking in next rooms if they talk loud enough. However, i only noticed it only during the day as most guests slept early.
Overall 4/5. Would be 5 had they not removed me over such a minor deal. One would think after paying hundreds of dollars, a peaceful 5min lunch from leftovers would be a non issue.
- Also Known As:
- Big Tub Harbour Hotel Tobermory
- Big Tub Harbour Resort Tobermory, Canada - Ontario