“Pizza”

Della Rocca Pizzeria
Ranked #13 of 20 Restaurants in Tobermory
Price range: US$8 - US$14
Cuisines: Italian
Description: We serve gourmet thin crust wood-fired pizza, pasta and salad. All our pizzas are homemade from freshly prepared ingredients and cooked to perfection in our traditional wood burning brick oven. We open for the season mid June and operate 7 days a week from 11:30am to 9pm
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Great pizza with lots of choices. Wait time thirty minutes but it was actually only 20 minutes. Great price for a wood fired pizza. Would go again any time.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

We had thin crust vegetarian pizza. It tasted great. The business hours were until 9pm but they closed early around 8pm. When I got there I was told they are closed but when one of their friends came to order they accepted her order. I was still there so I asked if they could please take my order as well since I checked their hours online and came all the way to get pizza. They were nice enough to reconsider and provide us with the pizza. Go early since they may close early. Thank you, Della Rocca for taking our order; even though you had closed. No place to sit inside but they have about two tables outside. Pizza was small for about $15 (including tax)

Reviewed 1 September 2017

We go to Tobermory once or twice a year and we've never had a pizza from Della Rocca Pizzeria before. That's going to change now.

Yesterday I picked up two Deluxe Pizzas and they were delicious. Very nice sauce and a great thin crust.

Recommended for pizza lovers.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

the pizzas were very mediocre but coming from montreal our standards are high
i and my friend were extremely dissapointed, expensive and not good. the 4 cheese was like cardboard and the 3 meat just edible

Reviewed 2 August 2017

We were in Tobermory on our recent vacation to the Bruce Peninsula and ordered takeout pizza from Della Rocca Pizzeria. This place is next to a gift shop, and the aroma of the pizza as one walks by lures you in. We ordered pizza to go as there is very limited seating. The place was extremely busy, so we had about a 30-minute wait before our pie was ready. You can build your own pizza with a variety of available toppings. We truly enjoyed our meal, and it was reasonably priced. I would remind people that to to Della Rocca that there is only one table, so plan on taking it to a bench on the waterfront to enjoy it.

1  Thank Gary S