“Good food, nice location.”

Bootlegger's Cove Pub
Ranked #6 of 20 Restaurants in Tobermory
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Good food, good beer, nice location, friendly service. Everything you need for a relaxing evening. Nice.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Newer to the area, we ate here multiple times for dinner. The menu was varied and the food was great. Excellent choices of beers and spirits. The service was outstanding and the establishment was clean and roomy with good spacing between tables. Outside seating was nicely arranged and all outdoor seating overlooked the harbor and the personal pleasure boats that passed by.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Not extensive menu but wife's chicken quesadilla awesome, had bruschetta and garlic on it and I ate a third of it but tasted awesome. I went with a loaded burger with very good fries which was good but not as good as Crowsnest pub yesterday.
Too cold to sit out8/31/17 to sit on patio to watch Big tub harbor.
Very nice waitress and timely service.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

During our first visit to Tobermory this past weekend, my husband and I had dinner here. We were seated right away on the patio overlooking the water. The food was delicious. I had a Buffalo Chicken Wrap with Fries and my husband had a burger. The service was great as well. Definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Loved this place as it's out of the way from the tourist area. There is a large parking lot with free parking in a quiet area. My husband ordered the Canadian Burger with fries and I ordered the Buffalo Chicken Wrap and Sweet Potato Fries. My husband hasn't stopped talking about their food - said it was the best burger he ever had! My wrap was delicious and the sweet potato fries were great and came with a delicious dip. Service was quick and polite, giving us an option on the deck or inside. We sat on the patio overlooking the water which was so peaceful and serene. It was quiet and enjoyable to watch the tour boats as we waited for our food. It came quick and we overly enjoyed our time at this restaurant. Would definitely recommend and would for sure visit again!!