“Hidden Gem!”

Bootlegger's Cove Pub
Ranked #6 of 20 Restaurants in Tobermory
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed 25 September 2017

By far, we have found this restaurant to be the best in Tobermory. The service is efficient, the restaurant is clean, and the food is delicious. My husband and I like to sit on the outside patio overlooking the marina.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Good food, good beer, nice location, friendly service. Everything you need for a relaxing evening. Nice.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Newer to the area, we ate here multiple times for dinner. The menu was varied and the food was great. Excellent choices of beers and spirits. The service was outstanding and the establishment was clean and roomy with good spacing between tables. Outside seating was nicely arranged and all outdoor seating overlooked the harbor and the personal pleasure boats that passed by.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Not extensive menu but wife's chicken quesadilla awesome, had bruschetta and garlic on it and I ate a third of it but tasted awesome. I went with a loaded burger with very good fries which was good but not as good as Crowsnest pub yesterday.
Too cold to sit out8/31/17 to sit on patio to watch Big tub harbor.
Very nice waitress and timely service.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

During our first visit to Tobermory this past weekend, my husband and I had dinner here. We were seated right away on the patio overlooking the water. The food was delicious. I had a Buffalo Chicken Wrap with Fries and my husband had a burger. The service was great as well. Definitely recommend this restaurant.