“Breakfast before early ferry!!”

Leeside Restaurant & Patio Bar
Ranked #5 of 20 Restaurants in Tobermory
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Arrived for early ferry. Big hearty breakfast priced like one expects in tourist area. Food arrived quickly and hot. Friendly service.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Had the whitefish dinner. (Their specialty). Excellent. Food was hot. Server was quick, attentive and very friendly. Restaurant was clean and nicely decorated. Definitely would return after sampling other area restaurants

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

First off, this review is not about the service. Or waitress was fine, polite and timely.
Now for the food:
It's hard to mess up breakfast, anyone can an cook a good breakfast meal. This place I was looking forward to based on the reviews. The food was just ok. Nothing special. In every other town or city I've been to all over the world, the diner food has been better than this place. It's edible and just fine, but not "great diner food". And it's pricey, for what I got! I ordered a side of home fries and for $4 I got a smattering of them beside my grilled cheese sandwich. Not acceptable as a side, maybe if it was part of a meal. Would not go here again for breakfast.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

Had breakfast there and was excellent
Roomy dining area looking out over harbour. We were able to watch ferry load up. Lots of windows and bright inside.
Service was friendly and fast.
Prices were good value for food received.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Catching the morning Chi-Cheemon means nothing is open, EXCEPT the Leeside. We went over for a coffee at 7:15am but decided to have some breakfast while we waited. The service is probably the best I've ever experienced (and I've served and live/eat in Toronto). Our server was friendly, helpful and speedy. The food was ready very quickly and was cheap and a great value. I had the BLT, and it had a generous amount of quality (NOT from frozen or pre-cooked) bacon and it was $5. 3 coffees and 3 breakfasts came to $20 - amazing price and we were fed and paid within 30minutes. They know how to work the ferry crowd - the place was packed and everyone was fed and aboard on time.
It was a cool rainy morning, but they do have a patio which would have been a great setting as well.