“An Oasis in Tobermory ”

Tobermory Brewing Company and Grill
Ranked #5 of 20 Restaurants in Tobermory
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I was desperate to enjoy some really great food, and wonderful beer. The TBC restaurant hit the spot! I thoroughly enjoyed their sweet potato soup, and sea food fettuccine! Their North Point APA was very clean, and refreshing. This restaurant will definitely be the “lighthouse” I will be headed towards!

1  Thank Ron B

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Working at the cottage, I felt like having a pint . The thought came to my mind and I decided to head up to Tobermory . The winter like weather was outset by the bright sun and the Odd look of a frozen marina. I have seen this place buzzing with people during the summer months. Lucky for me the Tobermory brewery was open. What a nice place !! And the service was prompt and friendly. I thought it was a much smaller place. Tastefully decorated you are faced with the brewing tanks at the back of the house. All locally brewed the stuff is great! Although I was solo, it was a great way to drink a pint, catch up with technology and take a break ! Highly recommended. Full kitchen and generous portions.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

stopped in for a quick lunch and stuck around a little longer the atmosphere on the deck on a beautiful day made it hard to leave , bottom line here is the the food here was fantastic

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

We were in town for the weekend and had a supper here. Food and beer were good. Service was good also. Only complaint was the dining room was freezing, had to eat with our winter coats on...
We would visit again.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

If you're looking for a good craft beer while in Tobermory, this is the place to stop. Great patio for a summertime brewski.