Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 19/03/21
Booking.comUS$28
eDreamsUS$28
CheapTicketsUS$26
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 December 2019

My staff has always been a regular client for this hotel. But this time around it was a huge huge disappointment.

Approximately on the 28th of November 2019, my staff checked in for a week. On that particular day, she experienced a horrific situation. The night before at approximately 1.30am, the door bell rang twice. Out of fear, she remained silent till the door bell went off.

Then at approximately 6pm, my staff called the house keeping to clean the room. Whilst the house keeper was in the room, an unknown man came barging in the room and proclaimed as the house keeper and shouted "housekeeping!". And the REAL housekeeper and my staff was shocked. And that man ran away!!... How horrible is that? What if something would have happened to my staff???

My staff immediately contacted the front desk and the "real" housekeeper said that "oh i thought its your friend" in malay language. My staff explained that even at 1.30am there was someone who rang the door bell. They replied "oh theres a mistake on your doorbell".

REALLY????? This hotel is just outrageously horrible. We urged our staff to lodge a police report. But to keep things calmer she said lets let it go as it serves no purpose. She immediately checkout and got her husband to pick her up.

The management of the hotel called the security in to check the floors and what about CCTV? not functional?? This is totally unacceptable.

The manager furthermore, offered to take my staff out for dinner the next she comes. Bribery in place???

Im sorry but the next that this happens. I shall call the police instead. Cause the management is utter irrresponsible and THIS HOTEL IS UNSAFE FOR WOMEN!

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 25 May 2019

I have no complains...nice big clean spacious room for the price paid...thanks to Agoda.
Right smack in town with easy walking access to food outlets.. I arrived lil' bit early about 11.30am and they checked me in with no hassle.. Pleasant stay even thou on a 1 night business trip
And...what i like most is workable friendly staff...right from the doorman to the manager..

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed 29 July 2018

Arrived late at the hotel but the checking was smooth although my booking was done by a third party. The room was basic, decent and workable condition although on a second look it seems a bit tired especially the towel and the toilet. There’s a swimming pool but didn’t manage to venture it as I was too tired after a long Kuala Lumpur drive. So I just stayed in the room, enjoying the free wifi and finishing some work on my laptop as there was nothing interesting on the television.

Breakfast was decent and does the job with local and Western offerings. But if your rate does not include complimentary breakfast, the hotel is surrounded with restaurants and cafes. If you come by car, parking is pretty safe as a security guard was available.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 22 July 2018

Very bad experience of staying in this hotel. Room has no amenities except a bath towel. No shampoo, no sleeper nothing. Rooms has smoke stink. Breakfast is complementary but only a few items in breakfast. Egg counter someday operates someday closed. Tariff is quite high comparing the status and amenities. Room Internet is awful, never worked. Total thumbs down.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 27 February 2018

The main facilities of the hotel still in good condition. It is just enough for business trip up to 3N2D since we can food hunter just walking distance from the hotel. The staff very friendly & they tried to help as much as they can. Good Job.

Date of stay: April 2017