Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$41
Free cancellation until 13/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
Free cancellation until 12/03/21
Expedia.comUS$41
FindHotelUS$22
Orbitz.comUS$41
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel during the 2nd day of raya on 16 June 2018. We just walk in and book. We stay at the Queen size room for rm 130 per night. The room is really spacious,with huge queen bed,kitchen drawers and huge toilet. It was a pleasant 1 night stay and we really had a good night sleep. I especially love the wall decorations.

Highly recommended for those travelling with big family since that the room is really spacious,clean and comfortable.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank awanisaziz
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

okay hotel.good and quiet.nice room.free breaksfast.fast internet.have lot power outlet in room.nice bathroom.super comfy bed.have tv.got an aircond.overall its nice place to stay.yeah baby.also got a good view.thanks you

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

I take room for 3 persons. 1 single bed and 1 queen bed. The room quite big and clean as well. The room ID was so cool. I love it.

Wifi so good and so fast. But the only problem for me is the toilet. Quite slippery. Carefull okay.

Hotel location is just nice. Near with Amanjaya mall.

Breakfast is good. Dont expect too much la coz we pay cheap maaa.. atleast they serve nasi lemak, nasi goreng, kuew tiaw goreng, mushroom soup, bread, hotdog, nugget, cereal, fruits and drinks.. so, everything good for me and worth it.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 July 2017

This was my first time staying in K Garden Hotel and for me it was a very good experience. It really exceeds my expectation. Never thought that i would have a great stay with the amount that i paid (below RM100). The room was well equipped, clean and adequately-sized. Free breakfast coupon made my day. The food was good enough, acceptable to my taste but limited choices. Wifi was excellent. Totally recommended. i would love to stay here again anytime soon.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2017

1. Location
This hotel is located in a quiet area, away from normal traffic. The area is convenient, not crowded, and plenty of parking spaces available. Near the PLUS Hiway Sg Petani North exit.

2. Room
Real value for money. Spacious, cleanl, nicely interiors, toilet is excellent, Plenty of power points for multiple gadgets. Provided a kettle and complimentary Nescafe + mineral water.

3. Service
Reception counter staff very friendly. Room service is fast, attentive and reliable.

4. Price
Superb value for money and highly affordable in its own class. For those with tight budget, there are also budget rooms with shared bathrooms.

5. TV coverage
Just average.

6. Wifi coverage
Super excellent! Almost every room has a wifi point! It is very rare to find a hotel anywhere with such facilities. Stayed December 2016, travelled with family1.

Overall Verdict
Highly recommended! Superb value for money.
I regularly stay at this hotel when i come to Sg Petani.

Room tip: "South located rooms are quiter"
Date of stay: March 2017