Lowest prices for your stay
US$20
Free cancellation until 12/03/21
Expedia.comUS$41
Orbitz.comUS$41
TravelocityUS$41
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Rooms are really comfortable, spend 3 days here and we have lovely sleep and very comfortable.
Laack in customer service which really need some improvement but apart from that everything was fine.
Really closed to everything and easy to move around.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Ragu88
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel during the 2nd day of raya on 16 June 2018. We just walk in and book. We stay at the Queen size room for rm 130 per night. The room is really spacious,with huge queen bed,kitchen drawers and huge toilet. It was a pleasant 1 night stay and we really had a good night sleep. I especially love the wall decorations.

Highly recommended for those travelling with big family since that the room is really spacious,clean and comfortable.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank awanisaziz
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

okay hotel.good and quiet.nice room.free breaksfast.fast internet.have lot power outlet in room.nice bathroom.super comfy bed.have tv.got an aircond.overall its nice place to stay.yeah baby.also got a good view.thanks you

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

I take room for 3 persons. 1 single bed and 1 queen bed. The room quite big and clean as well. The room ID was so cool. I love it.

Wifi so good and so fast. But the only problem for me is the toilet. Quite slippery. Carefull okay.

Hotel location is just nice. Near with Amanjaya mall.

Breakfast is good. Dont expect too much la coz we pay cheap maaa.. atleast they serve nasi lemak, nasi goreng, kuew tiaw goreng, mushroom soup, bread, hotdog, nugget, cereal, fruits and drinks.. so, everything good for me and worth it.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 July 2017

This was my first time staying in K Garden Hotel and for me it was a very good experience. It really exceeds my expectation. Never thought that i would have a great stay with the amount that i paid (below RM100). The room was well equipped, clean and adequately-sized. Free breakfast coupon made my day. The food was good enough, acceptable to my taste but limited choices. Wifi was excellent. Totally recommended. i would love to stay here again anytime soon.

Date of stay: July 2017