“Worst Char Kuey Teow - Avoid!”
Review of Restaurant Doli

Restaurant Doli
Ranked #23 of 86 Restaurants in Taiping
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

I've been twice to Doli on separate occasions. The first trip, it was a disastrous. Nepalese or Burmese cooks making the char kuey teow.. tasteless. I bet the foreign cooks do not know the actual taste of Char Kuey teow..

Second trip was bad too.. tasteless. I do not know why people keep saying Doli is great. Don't waste your money and time. Avoid this restaurant.

Reviewed 12 January 2017

dont know why, my husband n I really love this Doli Kuey Teow. Since years 1998 until now....from stall to restaurant.... Maybe , we cannot found dish like this in KK ...So, everytime we back to our hometown, this place MUST COME at least once per week... My kids really like their Nasi Ayam, while me n husband will order kuey teow goreng. But surprisingly, the price is getting higher before this. mmmmm....

Reviewed 27 December 2016

the best fried noodles I have tasted but book it is so popular not expensive av dish abt RM12 try it u will not be sorry

Reviewed 10 December 2016

their signature food , doli kueh teow is amazing. was highly recommended by friends and was yummylicious. not to be missed

Reviewed 1 September 2016

Wanted to try this well known establishment. Comfy seating but very busy on a Saturday evening. Ordered the special kuey teow (extra seafood etc)
Serving was generous. Plenty of juicy seafood. Flavour was a bit on the flat side.
Food took a bit longer to arrive, luckily we weren't too hungry and staff was friendly and responsive