Hotel is very lovely, service is very polite. Rooms are very clean and neat every day. I ' m thrilled with total offering and the view in the room is not possible to describe in words. View of your dreams. :)More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
Hotel is very lovely, service is very polite. Rooms are very clean and neat every day. I ' m thrilled with total offering and the view in the room is not possible to describe in words. View of your dreams. :)MoreShow less
thank you very much for your wonderful and positive review , hope you will come and visit us again !
Really loved staying in this hotel. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean.
Its beautiful to watch the sunset from your bed or wake up looking at the sea, view is wonderful.
Food is tasty with a lot of choice.
Couple massage is great.
we are very happy to hear such a positive review. We can only hope you will come again ,enjoy our beautiful view and all hotel facilities we prepared for our guests
Excellent small hotel, with breathtaking view, cozy rooms and very pleasent stuff. The food and menu's are excellent, mix of modeen and traditional. You can feel good vibes all around. We'll be back soon!
Le Meridien still rules Podstrana hands down, but for mid-size hotels, Hotel Split is probably the best option in the area. The sometimes disappointing standards in the very tourist dominated areas of Dalmatia is not an issue here. Newly built with modern decor, top food, rooms and service by any standard.
I'll certainly be back for a steak dinner with a view of Stobrec bay!
We stayed in this hotel for 4 nights in July and enjoyed it very much. Staff is very friendly and helpfull. Rooms are clean and modern with a lovely view on the sea. Breakfast is fine with good choice of fresh fruit. The hotel is situated near a very busy road but there is no noise in the rooms.
The city of Split can easily be reached by bus (we had a rental car, hotel has private parking).
We checked into this hotel after sending two days in Trogir and was pleasantly surprised. The room we had was fabulous, with a fantastic sea view and balcony.
For me, there are a few things that stop this hotel being amazing and let it down a little.
1) The bar area was rather small, and there didn't seem to be anywhere we could sit and have a drink, other than the balcony of our room. This may have been due to the time of year (mid September) but we did go up to the roof terrace, and found it deserted. Given the lack of restaurants nearby then it would have been a big plus to have somewhere to go for evening drinks.
2) Location - as mentioned above, there were not too many bars/restaurants nearby. There is a restaurant next door, located on the beach, and this was very nice, but other than that, the choices were limited.
3) Breakfast was disappointing, not even a toaster! For a 4 star hotel, I did think the breakfast was poor.
The positives though, far outweigh the niggles above:-
1) Friendly and helpful staff
2) Modern, clean hotel with fantastic rooms and gorgeous sea view
3) Roof terrace with pool and ultra comfy loungers.
4) Short taxi trip into the old town (Split)
5) Despite being next to a main road, it was very quiet in the rooms, no traffic noise could be heard, only the sound of the ocean.
6) Robes and slippers provided in the rooms.
7) Free Wifi that worked!