“Average restaurant”
Review of Plitvicki Dvori

Plitvicki Dvori
Ranked #7 of 7 Restaurants in Rakovica
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

We have started with soups that felt like 2 min soups and a very simple and small salad.
Then we got lamb and deer which was pretty good and so is the gnocchi.
For desert we took apple pie which was the only desert that wasn't written as a pancake but after we got it,it was a very small two pancakes with apple inside them.the price was average considering the fact most of the food was meat.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

We had dinner here on our first night in Plitvice. Ordered the deer dish, the lamp dish, and the trout. I had the trout so I can give my opinion first hand. It was good. The boiled potatoes that were served with it a bit tasteless. But overall I give it 4 out of 5. The other two dishes were also good quality but the my teenage sons said that the quantity was not enough for them. We spend 50 euros (including a draught beer and a bottle of water). Probably on the expensive side but this is an area with not many options for dining.

1  Thank Marcos T
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Unfortunately there are many of those restaurants which are ranked as horrible, but this one voluntary wants to win competition and get the prize. Since we ordered it took 1,5 hours to be served. The service was really slow as ever seen. When the pasta (usually to be served in less than 15 minutes) came with a really untastable sauce. The funny thing came when my kids ordered a pizza with extra of pepperoni and it came with pepper. When I asked for pepperoni, they point it out the pepper saying that it was pepperoni in croatia. I do not understand Croatian but if you call your business Pizzeria, at least try to learn what means pepperoni. For the readers: do not ask for a table there --> no English, bad kitchen, too slow, antipathic service and so expensive because you will leave the dish without eating.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Average food, excellent wine, and even better espresso coffee. But best of all - very kind and friendly staff. The advantages are close to the Plitvice Lakes, the Grabovac motor camp, and the hotel Palace. So if you want to sleep ...

Reviewed 14 November 2016

We stayed at Plitvicki Dvori and had breakfast at their restaurant. Both my wife and I ordered a simple breakfast of bacon, eggs and toast. Well, we were blown away by their bacon. Very thick slices of bacon that were crispy and I guess because they were so thick they were really juicy, and so much flavor. Amazing.