Travelodge Walton-On-Thames(Walton-On-Thames)
Travelodge
US$90
US$75
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

Premier Inn Cobham Hotel(Cobham)(Great Value!)
US$58
PremierInn.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

US$167
US$161
  • Pool
The Foley(Claygate)
TripAdvisor
All reviewslittle tired in placestop floorfull englishnice breakfastyogurtguesthouseensuitesandownfurnishingswakekey
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed just the one night after a late afternoon flight. We received a warm welcome and our room was clean and well equipped. We got a good recommendation on where to get a late meal. Then had a very pleasant nights sleep before enjoyed our view of the garden in the morning. Our breakfast was made to order and was lovely.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2016

I stayed at the Rosemead Guest House whilst working around London for a number of days. I stayed in the en-suite double for two nights and moved to the top floor without an en-suite for the last.

It is a wonderful inn and the gentlemen that catered to me was extremely polite and helpful (he also throws up an incredible Full English Breakfast)!

I can't recommend this place enough given the high tech indispensable fan in the room at the peak of English Summer and I had a great night's rest after long days at work.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank AllanJMac
Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

We needed a couple of nights in this area whilst attending a function. Sourced it through my favourite booking website and it is a little Jem. The owner could not have been more helpful and his breakfasts were great. It was like spending a couple of nights at an old friends house, the lounge was open to us as was the collection of games etc. The room we stayed in 3 was very comfortable and considering the closeness of the road very quiet. Ok they don.t do dinner but there is a great choice of venues within a short distance. If the same event is held next year I shall be back.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank plumpet
Reviewed 30 May 2016

We stayed here for 2 nights. We had requested a double was given a twin. Not a problem as this was rectified when we got back. The shower door was of its rails, with a note saying how to open and close. The extractor fan was of the wall, really didn't know whether to pull the cord to see if it worked, the shower head would not stay on, and at full power there was no pressure at all. Not a great deal of room to move about.
Although the bed was comfortable. Breakfast was ok. For the price we paid we would expect some proper fruit salad, not some old fruit in the corner. Serviettes were cheap paper. If I was staying a £50.00 a night place, I would expect this. Not £92 a night, Not disable friendly in any way, no ramps etc.

Room Tip: Not for wheelchair bound people, Its is quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Rosemead G, Owner at Rosemead Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2016

We very much appreciate this valuable feed back. Electricians have been round to look at the bathroom fans and their estimate is now in preparation. The comments regarding the shower and shower door are noted and have been upgraded on our action list.

The substitution of table linen for paper serviettes is now receiving consideration and we
are updating our menu to incorporate the fruit salad option.

Sorry our establishment is not disable friendly, we know that having at least one special needs bedroom on ground floor would be a significant advantage but on a green belt site we are restricted by the planners.

In fact they have advised us we will be unable to extend our premises for the foreseeable future.

It is of course the lack of development at this location that is part of the attraction.

For those needing ground floor wheelchair accessible accommodation we will be pleased to recommend other local alternatives.

We acknowledge the issue of pricing. Having registered for VAT this spring we took the
decision to pass on only 5% for 2016. We believe this makes us quite competitive for
VAT registered guests but less so for our non business bookers at weekends. Once again our Friday to Sunday tariffs are now under review to further address this problem.

Reviewed 29 May 2016

So the price was about £81 a night which is higher than I normally pay when staying in the Sunbury area for business, but this was down to late booking because I was let down by another hotel, so I am sure under normal circumstances it wouldn't have cost as much. That being said it was a lovely big room with en-suite and full english breakfast and continental included and free parking.

I know some people have reported no-one being available on check-in however Charles was there from 7am for breakfast and was there from 6 till 11pm at night that I was aware of and this was during the working week. I don't know what the routine is at the weekend.

I had a garden view room which was lovely, and clean, although I was disappointed that the lovely looking king bed was actually two singles pushed together which I personally find uncomfortable. I'd be happy with a normal double, but I understand having two singles makes the room more flexible.

While the main bedroom was clean, the bathroom could have been a little cleaner, there was a mark on the wall and the paint was peeling above the shower and there were a few cobwebs. All I am sure could be easily remedied for not much cost.

The highlights were Charles who was a lovely host and a scrummy cooked breakfast to order.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business