“New haunt”

Ranked #5 of 24 Restaurants in Sippy Downs
Price range: US$1 - US$7
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 11 November 2014

Just love how easy the sushi train is. Always great to take kids, easy for them to pick and choose and the food is always fresh. They also have a large menu to choose from and service is fast (try the crab claw balls)
The prices are reasonable and it has become my go to for quick and easy.

Frances J, General Manager at Sun Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2014

Hello Matalie,

Thank you for your kind commends, I'm glad you love our food. We do offer phone orders as well, so next time if you are in rush please give us a call and we can prepare your orders for you without waiting.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Very popular. It was nearly full during my wait for take away and people were still coming in. I needed help with the menu. The waitress was very patient. When the food came it was hot, fresh and well presented. Just the thing after a long day's travel. Family groups were enjoying the sushi train which was being replenished by visible chefs. Would go back if we lived closer.

Hello Franny,

Thank you for your kind commends, I'm glad we can do a little of help for your menu selections. Please do come back if you travel here again, we wish to see you soon :)

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Sun Sushi offers the sushi-train style of dining and the prices are comparable to other sushi establishments ie. by the colour of the Plate.. You can see the food being made fresh as you dine. An extensive menu is available or you can order a specific dish if you choose even though there is a huge selection on the little train. Plenty of seating available. A must visit when at Chancellor.

2  Thank LizzinCNS

Hello Lizzy,

Thank you for your kind commends, I'm glad you like our food and wish you will come back soon :)

Best regards,

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I regularly eat here and love all of their non-seafood menu items. I'm sure the seafood options are great too but I don't really like seafood. Service is always friendly and prompt and the food is always great. Haven't found a better one on the Sunshine Coast yet.

1  Thank WorldsBestHotel

Thank you for your kind commend, I'm glad you like our food and services. Please do come back regularly as we are having our new special every few month! you gotta try it :)

Best regards,

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Always great fresh Sushi also love the Teriyaki Chicken and Rice and the Nigiri is amazing ! Good friendly service. Get in early on the popular Nights as this place fills up quick.

1  Thank 4-Love-to-Travel00