“Thursday night dinner 7pm”
Review of Sun Sushi

Sun Sushi
Ranked #5 of 24 Restaurants in Sippy Downs
Price range: US$1 - US$7
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Have been here previously and enjoyed it but tonight was terrible.
The tuna was warm and the dim sims were stone cold so I ordered spring rolls and they never arrived 4 staff busy cleaning in the kitchen and 2 girls cleaning the restaurant but no service.
Won’t be back

Reviewed 23 July 2018

We have been visiting Sun Sushi since it opened. We have tried other sushi places in Sippy (there are 4 that I know of now including the Woolworths one) and Sun Sushi still comes up as our favourite. Food is always fresh and delicious and service is always friendly and helpful. So much to choose from on their menu and great value!

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

The sushi at this restaurant is always super fresh & consistent. The chefs do a great job! I’ve never had a problem with my order. I usually have a 5-10 min wait for a fresh order - but I don’t mind when it’s done fresh & not taken off the rail.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Ask a local where’s the best place to eat sushi on the Sunshine Coast and they’ll recommend this place...for good reason. Fresh sushi (both western and more traditional), prepared expertly by such friendly chefs. The portion sizes are generous, much larger than what I’ve eaten at Brisbane sushi trains. The owner is clearly passionate about what he does and you can really taste it in the food created. Bonus, he also makes the most decadent gelato too! If you love sushi, this place is a must!

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

A quick visit with the family to this Sushi train establishment. After all 4 of us extensively eating from the mobile dishes we all agreed this is a great place to eat. It’s not the kind of place you drink wine and chat all night, it’s more of a quick fix and your off. Anyway it’s a thumbs up from us, great for a quick bite.