Imagine going back in time to the '50s (oh, maybe you're too young to recall that era!) to a simple beachfront cottage just steps from the prettiest walking beach in the Caribbean. Add in friendly folks eager to make your stay enjoyable (think clean rooms, decent food, simple check-in). Then, decide if you really come to Anguilla for the beach, warm water and breezes, relaxation and excellent island food within a short drive. If so (and you're ready to give up the classy resort acoutrements like designer soaps and jacuzzis which you may not need) in trade for a price you can really afford, Great House is for you. We've stayed at Great House many times and love the simplicity and being on the beach in seconds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Anguilla Great House on Rendezvous Bay!The perfect beach...a soft brush of sunrise across white powder sands, turquoise water with a calm surf that sways in and out with the tides. A few palm trees mark the green edge of where the island’s interior meets the long, open and peaceful cove.The Anguilla Great House, with its easy atmosphere and gingerbread-laced cottages, is centered right in the middle of this perfect beach. Wake up.Roll out of bed and into the sea. Laze the afternoon away on the porch,move slow, stretch out the day.At sundown, stars pierce the black sky and from the beautiful shore ofAnguilla, the lights on the mountains of nearby St.Martin sparkle like a galaxy of stars and the moon shines bright on the white sands and sea foam…This is our home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Anguilla Great House Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anguilla Great House Beach Hotel West End
- Anguilla Great Hotel Beach
- Anguilla Great Resort Beach
- Anguilla Great House Beach Resort West End Village