“The good and bad”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Have been here a couple of times. First time for lunch and rather liked it. 2nd time for dinner and very disappointed. Rolls were far to large and the various types of raw fish were just big clumps - also too big. My partner and I never leave sushi - this time we were just put off. We previously ate at a 5 star restaurant, but when the bill came in from Inaka - it was higher. Way too expensive for what we got.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

The service was a little slow but the small restaurant was fairly busy so I can certainly understand the delays. Great sushi is hard to find but you can't go wrong with Inaka. Make a reservation!

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

This is one of my favourite sushi places in the area. It is clean and pretty and staff are helpful. The food is fresh with lots of variety! I would also add that they were very accommodating for our two-year old son, which made us happy!

I highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 1 January 2018

This is by far our favorite sushi restaurant. As good as any Toronto spot we have visited. Wonderful staff, very friendly and accommodating. Make reservations on a weekend as it is always surprisingly busy! Also some great Korean dishes on the menu. My mom, who won't eat sushi, says they have the best chicken teriyaki she has ever eaten.

1  Thank Elizabeth B
Reviewed 13 November 2017

This is a very unassuming building on Hwy 10 near the centre of Caledon.
We decided to call in for an evening meal on the way down to the airport.
We were delighted with the traditional friendly greeting from the chefs behind the counter ("Irashaimase!"), then shown to a booth to peruse the extensive menu.
We opted for the days set special menu from the blackboard.
The service was excellent as indeed was every aspect of the food.
At $45 for a meal for two, we felt this was very good value for money.
Inaka will now become our regular stopping off place for a meal before an overnight flight.
Many thanks to all the staff!