“One of the best all you can eat sushi in N London”
Review of J2 Sushi

J2 Sushi
Ranked #16 of 75 Restaurants in Borehamwood
Price range: US$13 - US$31
Description: We serve hot and cold Japanese food E.g Sushi; Tempura; Kushiyaki. 40% OFF at lunch on a la carte menu daily, all you can eat buffet at £17.90 from Sunday to Friday, Saturday £18.90(Monday and Bank holiday close and Tuesday open evening),.
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

I’ve been there yesterday and I ate way too much sushi! :-)

The staff was very polite since the time I entered the restaurant and I really appreciated that.

The food itself was amazing, I went for the all you can eat option and I spent around ~20£ trying so many different types of sushi and rolls.

I will def come back.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Friendly clean and great tasting sushi lovely salmon and prawns great tasting ramen half price lunchtimes and closes at 3 week days

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Have had a number of takeaway is from this restaurant all I can say is that I was disappointed the food As best below-average probably will not be returning

1  Thank Raphael P
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

I'd passed this restaurant on numerous occasions and seen the sign in the window about half price lunch. A group of friends and I finally got around to meeting there for lunch.

The offer is based on the individual dish prices not the all you can eat price. Well we didn't hold back! We ordered plenty! The food was delish and we left completely filled to the brim. And all for the mighty cost of £11 per person. We will be returning and soon!!

Reviewed 5 November 2017

I've been many times - staff are friendly, attentive, food is great every time. Sometimes no need to book. Very happy. Will continue to go back. All you can eat is is great!