All reviewsplace to staynext yearpanospoolislandlesvos
Reviewed 14 September 2017

I just dont think I could say enough. Clean, lovely, spacious and such nice people. The apartments have everything you need for a peaceful time. Panos is a pure gentleman. He just cant do enough. While we were there one of our party fell and required hospital assistance and Panos was wonderful. It really made such a difference knowing he was there. The pool is fab so fresh and clean.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2017

I stayed at Elia Village with my family in June 2017. The hotel is a beautiful stone house among olive and fig trees. So peaceful! It's a hidden gem on the island and the views from the balcony is amazing. Panos, the owner, is very attentive and he greets his guests with a small gift. What a beautiful way to start your trip. He also gives local recommendation and all of them are just superb. There's a beach you can walk to nearby and withing a short drive (5 minutes) you can get to an organised beach. If you are looking for a relaxation holiday, this is the place to visit. I will definitely come back. Thanks Panos and the team.

Room Tip: All the rooms
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Our second year in Plomari and the Elia and it gets even better. The accommodation is as first rate as ever and the welcome and hospitality of Panos and Myrsini is second to none. For anyone wondering, Lesvos, and all the North Aegean islands are NOT affected by refugees and desperately need visitors to come back and enjoy some of the most beautiful places in the Mediterranean. If staying in Plomari, I can't commend the Elia highly enough, beautiful apartments, wonderful pool, within walking distance of the best taverna on Lesvos (The Blue Sea), easy drive to Melinta and all other parts of the south and the view from the balcony of the moon on the sea and the lights of Turkey beyond will keep me warm on many a long cold Scottish night.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

It was our first time in Lesvos. The hotel wad extremely good for couple of reasons; owner Panos is very helpful . He gave us very decent restaurant and place to see recommendations with his own prepared map. Location wise it is very close to magnificent beach A. Isodoros. Cleanness of the hotel is very good and 2 story apartment that we rented is quite suitable for 4 persons. Plomari as a region is good location since convenient to reach other important places to see like Mtylini, Skala Kalloni. It was much much better than most of the hotel that I stayed so far. I would stay definitely here again when I visit the island.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Wertyui
Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

First of all, facility is perfect..in the middle of olive trees , stone houses and stone bathrooms designed perfectly..swimming pool is so quite and clean. You totally feel the peace..you can sleep any time in a day, no voice around except from soft wind. The owner of the hotel is a very nice guy, he draw a map to show us around; and where we went that he recommends was perfect..we also cooked our breakfast at hotel, you can find all stuff related to cook. The beach agios isodiros is the best one in the island..we loved too much overthere..will come again

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple