“Excellent food/service/cocktails”
Review of El Karacol

El Karacol
Ranked #2 of 13 Restaurants in La Parguera
Reviewed 4 December 2016

For this small town, this restaurant has the quaint charm. First it's air-conditioned. They have a mojito list. I asked our waitress what was good and she liked theciconut, but many customers like the watermelon or kiwi, I tried the kiwi, what a refreshing drink!!
I then was trying to figure out the appetizer menu from Spanish to English with my iPhone and she said, I can help you, what a sweetheart.
We picked chicken nachos and chicken courdon blue bits. OMG, so delicious and the nachos were huge. For drinks and apps it came up to about $28, great price for the food and service.
Bathroom a bit sketchy, but had everything you need

Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

Food size was huge for the price. We had a snack here. The food was good...sort of typical bar type food (but that's what we ordered). The staff was soooo nice so well worth the stop.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Service excellent Food the best. From food to drinks no complain Music but not loud and I recommend everyone to visit

Reviewed 8 August 2016

Is a quaint little place to have lunch before you take an excursion. The food is good and Sonya the bartender is great.

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

Tostones rellenos, were small but delicious. Surullitos, very good too. We ordered 2 mojitos: traditional and watermelon. Very fresh and good.