Lowest prices for your stay
US$122
PricelineUS$147
travelup.com
eDreams
1,661 results
All reviews nice hotel booked this hotel ferry spa city stockholm
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 April 2015

First time I've been here and just picked a hotel that was affordable to stay as we all know that Nordic is quite expensive. I must say that everything was just perfect.

I was most amazed by the fresh choice they have during the breakfast. I think this must be one of the largest breakfasts I've ever seen.

The second most surprising thing for me was diner. Normally I do not like to stay at a hotel to eat in the evening as you always get the same overpaid food. In this case, it was completely different: refined and fresh food, modern presentation and service with a smile. Congratulations to the restaurant and bar staff !

They also offer, if you like special beers, a nice selection of local beers from smaller breweries. Nice to try a few and discover some real treasures.

Overall, next time I'm in Stockholm, this hotel will be the first I look for to see if they have availability.

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank DavyDS
Reviewed 13 April 2015 via mobile

This a lovely hotel in a perfect location. It's not city centre but is a 10-15 boat trip away and it's actually the better for it. One of the highlights of our stay was not just the perfect rooms with great views over the harbour but the "free" sightseeing boat trip into the centre of Stockholm every day. The frequent service leaves from the front of the hotel and goes right into the centre. We bought a 72 hour travel card at the tourist office but you can also buy them at most newsagents/kiosks. The card can be used on the boat as well as the local buses, trains and trams. Hop on and off as much as you want. Public transport is easy to use, on time and clean. The boat stops at 7pm but there are plenty of buses after that. I downloaded pocket earth from the App Store - it's an off line mapping for iPhone which shows every bus stop and train stop complete with route and destination! It was less than £3 and great value.

We can't fault the hotel itself the food was good, reasonably priced (for Stockholm that is!) and the staff friendly and helpful,

If you are going to Stockholm for a short beak don't stay anywhere else.

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Arewenothereyet
Reviewed 1 April 2015

This is a wonderful hotel. The standard room we live is spacious. The bed is comfy, staff are lovely as well. Although the location of the hotel is a bit far from city centre. But you can go to the city centre by bus which is 5 mins walking distance from the hotel. There is also the free hotel boat which goes to Slussen. There is also the public ferry which goes to Nybroplan. The lobby of the hotel is very grand. The spa from the photo looks nice. Pity we didn't get to use it.

Date of stay: June 2014
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank clementk429
Reviewed 18 March 2015

Visited Stockholm for the first time and really enjoyed my staying in this hotel. Weather was sub-zero but still the hotel was such a treat with fitness and sauna. The only thing I would suggest, that they shouldn't charge people staying in the hotel to get the swimming pool and sauna.

Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 March 2015

The hotel is off the beaten track in Sweden a bus ride and then a lift down a level or two and then round the corner, with thoughts of what have I done, what on earth made me book a hotel so out of town.
Then you get to the hotel and reception staff are quite efficient and helpful.
I am the kind of person that likes to check out the floors on a hotel to see if they have anything peculiar or you might say I am a bit nosy.
The floor that had I believe their conference center was quite deserted however my son managed to grab a handful of sweets for their absence. Had no idea what was really on this floor or whether we should be here or not.
Kids gone and just me in the hotel now.
Room, very spacious for a single room and great amenities, complimentary slippers, robes (a bit warn) and the usual shampoo and soaps. The bed, wow fell asleep about 6pm and woke up about 12am watched tv for a while and then went back to bed. The bed was spacious and very gentle and I really felt rejuvenated the following day.
Breakfast: Okay here they have the usual and a few extras, however you still go away wondering what was missing, it just did not hit the spot for me.
Hotel, you have views I would give the hotel that and in front you have a lovely marina feel, a bit deserted for me.
I did not try the restaurant as I was simply tired and could not be bothered from the look of it and the prices that I did check out I felt it was not value for money.
They have a spa and pool, however they do charge a considerable bit for using the pool even for guests and the kids could not swim as they only allow kids in the morning for about two hours, (kids were not impressed and I had booked a stay here for them to swim before going home).
On the whole I don't think this hotel is worth the trip.

Room tip: Excellent for peace and quite not a place for elderly people or children friendly!
Date of stay: March 2015