“What a nice surprise!”

City Park Hotel Bila Tserkva
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Bila Tserkva
Reviewed 24 July 2017

This was my first visit to Bila Tserkva in 17 years. I was surprised and pleased to find such a nice hotel. It is very convenient to the city center with nice restaurants and shops within an easy walking distance to the hotel. The bed was a little small for me but the room had everything I needed. The coffee with the breakfast was very good espresso and americano. The breakfast was very good and they offered freshly prepared omelettes if desired. There was certainly no reason to go away hungry. I was especially impressed with the helpfulness of the staff. The first night they directed me to a nice restaurant just down the street. But most of all I appreciated the front desk person loaning me their personal cell phone charger for the night since I did not have a voltage adapter. The staff then located a voltage adapter for me the next day. Overall, great experience and made for a nice stay in BT.

Room Tip: Twin beds are good but were a little small for me. I don't know if larger beds are available.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 19 July 2017

My husband and I just spent four nights at City Park Hotel. And we loved it. First of all hotel located in city center. It's a great locaton for it. Service is impeccable. Stuff trained very good. All young girls and boys are very helpful and ready to answer any question.
Rooms are not very big but cozy.
Breakfast was delisious.
Thank you guys for your hospitality.
Best Regards,
Marina

Room Tip: Our room was on a third floor. It was very nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 January 2017

Hotel looks good from outside, but the services are really terrible, but the charge is high. I had very bad sleep there - there is very bad noise insulation and it was too cold. Blanket was dirty, bed too small. Breakfast is weakest from what I had in Ukraine and totally overpriced. Management doesn't care for its guests. Reception only apologizes and rejects any request of its guests.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Petr T
Dana G, Manager at City Park Hotel Bila Tserkva, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2017

Dear Guest,
It deeply surprises us to receive such a review due to the fact that you have stayed at our hotel 17 nights on 7 different occasions. Not only that you have stayed such a memorable amount of times, you have invited your colleges repeatedly to stay with us as well.
We do everything to make our guests feel at home and have all their wishes and desires met.
I think we can all agree, that any person who is dissatisfied with a hotel, the breakfast or the staff - he/she will not be returning to that specific hotel 7 different times.
We wish to believe that the review was written under the influence of a cold hard day at work and does not represent the overall satisfaction of our hotel and staff.
City Park Hotel Bila Tserkva Management

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

I stayed there for 2 nights. I lived in this city and came back for a short visit after 23 years. After traveling to many places in Europe, NA and Asia I was pleasantly surprised to find such a nice hotel in Bila Therkva. Tastefully decorated, clean, professional staff. Conveniently located at the center, close to shops, restaurants, and all places I was visiting. All my requests were answered promptly (for a vase, iron, extra towels, etc.).
The only thing, the hotel wasn't at full capacity. Knowing that, I couldn't get a free of charge check out extension for extra 2 hours. Not a big deal, giving prices are very reasonable .

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

This hotel is the best option in the region. The price quality is just fine, rooms are clean and the staff is friendly. Breakfast was continental so don't expect a full buffet. Wifi works great and is fast. When you exit the hotel and walk towards the white church there is a nice restaurant where you can eat different meat disches.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
0.5 km away
Lepsza Sadyba
Lepsza Sadyba
#4 of 7 in Bila Tserkva

Been to City Park Hotel Bila Tserkva? Share your experiences!