Hotel Kyiv(Bila Tserkva)
Agoda.com
Module Hotel(Bila Tserkva)
Otel' Sobornyy(Bila Tserkva)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 August 2017

The hotel did not have running water for several hours. The staff did not offer any solutions nor provided bottled water. Frankly they seemed not particularly bothered, so I suspect it happens often. You can not drink water from the tap but nobody warned us about it. For the entire stay we were given only one 0.5 L bottle of water per person. The sealing in our bathroom was leaking during a rain storm. English might not get you far with some of the staff. Middle management was very unfriendly. We stayed for a few days and they forgot to clean our room although they asked us about our wishes. The breakfast is very basic. Just not worth the money considering the price will get you much more someplace else.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 July 2017

This was my first visit to Bila Tserkva in 17 years. I was surprised and pleased to find such a nice hotel. It is very convenient to the city center with nice restaurants and shops within an easy walking distance to the hotel. The bed was a little small for me but the room had everything I needed. The coffee with the breakfast was very good espresso and americano. The breakfast was very good and they offered freshly prepared omelettes if desired. There was certainly no reason to go away hungry. I was especially impressed with the helpfulness of the staff. The first night they directed me to a nice restaurant just down the street. But most of all I appreciated the front desk person loaning me their personal cell phone charger for the night since I did not have a voltage adapter. The staff then located a voltage adapter for me the next day. Overall, great experience and made for a nice stay in BT.

Room Tip: Twin beds are good but were a little small for me. I don't know if larger beds are available.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 July 2017

My husband and I just spent four nights at City Park Hotel. And we loved it. First of all hotel located in city center. It's a great locaton for it. Service is impeccable. Stuff trained very good. All young girls and boys are very helpful and ready to answer any question.
Rooms are not very big but cozy.
Breakfast was delisious.
Thank you guys for your hospitality.
Best Regards,
Marina

Room Tip: Our room was on a third floor. It was very nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 January 2017

Hotel looks good from outside, but the services are really terrible, but the charge is high. I had very bad sleep there - there is very bad noise insulation and it was too cold. Blanket was dirty, bed too small. Breakfast is weakest from what I had in Ukraine and totally overpriced. Management doesn't care for its guests. Reception only apologizes and rejects any request of its guests.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Petr T
Dana G, Manager at City Park Hotel Bila Tserkva, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2017

Dear Guest,
It deeply surprises us to receive such a review due to the fact that you have stayed at our hotel 17 nights on 7 different occasions. Not only that you have stayed such a memorable amount of times, you have invited your colleges repeatedly to stay with us as well.
We do everything to make our guests feel at home and have all their wishes and desires met.
I think we can all agree, that any person who is dissatisfied with a hotel, the breakfast or the staff - he/she will not be returning to that specific hotel 7 different times.
We wish to believe that the review was written under the influence of a cold hard day at work and does not represent the overall satisfaction of our hotel and staff.
City Park Hotel Bila Tserkva Management

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

I stayed there for 2 nights. I lived in this city and came back for a short visit after 23 years. After traveling to many places in Europe, NA and Asia I was pleasantly surprised to find such a nice hotel in Bila Therkva. Tastefully decorated, clean, professional staff. Conveniently located at the center, close to shops, restaurants, and all places I was visiting. All my requests were answered promptly (for a vase, iron, extra towels, etc.).
The only thing, the hotel wasn't at full capacity. Knowing that, I couldn't get a free of charge check out extension for extra 2 hours. Not a big deal, giving prices are very reasonable .

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family