“wonderful curry”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 9 November 2017

my husband love this restaurant great food atmosphere also takeaway brilliant and sunday buffet.excellent prices glass of baieys when paying the bill great

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Last time I ate here was 1999.
Came here on a nostalgia trip with the wife as this was the first place we had a meal together when we first met.
Food ok but not great.
Service and staff good.
Prices Ok.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Came here on a business trip and popped in to the Mitali. I am glad I did! Excellent food, good Craic from Abdul, Hassan and his team. Great fish starter, excellent main and top naan, chapati.

I will return lads mark my words aye

3  Thank Jason De G
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Came here for a dinner with the lads after going down to Cartmel for the races. Good filling food that had a nice bit of tang and spice and good atmosphere with nice music but the service could be better.

1  Thank Daniel C
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We love a good curry and this is one of the best!! You get plenty of choice and the staff are so friendly they treat you like family

1  Thank mumRegina