“A lovely apartment with a great view over the sea”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 8 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“A lovely apartment with a great view over the sea”
Reviewed 18 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

The apartment was well equipped and very comfortable although the bed was a wee bit uncomfortable at the edges. The private parking was a godsend. The view from the terrace was great and the pool was excellent. Altogether a very relaxing holiday.

Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed 29 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

A TripAdvisor Member
“aguamarina apartments”
Reviewed 21 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We arrived in Tenerife at 10pm. Had to go to San Blas to pick up the keys to the apartment. It was dark but i would follow the instructions to get the keys. Taxi to San Blas to Hiper Dino supermarket. Walk down road facing to where the steps have green stripes where i would find a post box with 3 digit lock.There would be a lamp over it so i would be able to see the box. EASY. |Except there are no green stripes the light over the box was out it was pitch black. I went up and down the road twice. Then i went back to the taxi driver and asked him if he had a torch after i found the post box. He didn`t understand. I had to get my bag out of his car boot to get my camera so i would be able to open the box. We got to the apartment which is about two miles away from the keys. This got the holiday off to a bad start.The apartment at first glance is good. The cleanliness is a different thing. The Knives forks and spoons all had to be washed the bath towells had a very bad sour smell and had to be washed.The Verander must of been washed months ago.It came up great with soap and water. I would urge the owners of this apartment to get in touch with the Agency because they must loose a lot of business. We have left this apartment a lot cleaner than we found it. The apartment could be really good but it was spoilt.

Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
6 Jul 2017
I am very sorry to hear about your experience at my apartment! This has not happened before with regards to the cleanliness.I am currently looking into it to make sure this never happens again. With regards to the key collection there is normally an option offered to be picked by a known taxi driver Larry who would have picked up the keys for you and taken you to the door. I would also have been happy to send you my set in the uk via recorded delivery. I would love you to revisit the apartment in the future at a reduced cost to ensure that all negative feedbacks are resolved promptly. Regards Donna
ShirleyIr...
Cork, Ireland
“Didn't end up staying here”
Reviewed 27 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

Due to ongoing construction work at the pool area, we had to move to another hotel - the noise was deafening. The owner responded very favourably, promising us a full refund and a free week later in the year to compensate for us having to pay to book into another place (very expensive at the last minute and in peak season). After we got home however, the owner stopped responding to my emails and I was forced to make a claim through Paypal. We were refunded £250 from owner, we actually paid £300 but at this stage we were happy just to get something back from what proved to be a very expensive and stressful experience!

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Michael V
“Very good and spacious ”
Reviewed 4 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

Appartement was great
Very nice view
Good equipment
We even doubled the library :)
Very easy access to Playa De las americas
Good shops in neighborhood
Als or nice restaurants. Try lava Beach!!!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$49
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing