“Lovely place to eat”

Ranked #4 of 68 Restaurants in Golf del Sur
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Nice food, friendly staff and lovely views over the ocean. Breakfast was nice and the pancakes are huge!

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Visited the pancake place tons of times now. Love their breakfasts which are served until twelve lunchtime and also their crepes with all the different toppings too many to mention but can be savoury or sweet. The staff are lovely and enjoy a laugh and a joke. Very polite and friendly.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Visited twice in a week. Sampled fantastic baguettes, pancakes, apple pie and a particularly good sangria with fresh fruit ( not tinned as a lot of others). Situated in a brilliant location overlooking the sea we loved it !

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

We have been before and returned this trip, great coffee,toasties and apple pancakes with ice cream (I know not a normal breakfast ,but hey we were on holiday. Definitely worth a visit consistently good

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

We saw this place when looking for dinner one night and thought we must come back another day.
We decided to go for a big brunch before going to the airport home.
We had 2 courses so we would be full for our long day of traveling. I had a cheese toastie and then a strawberry, kiwi and banana pancake with a chocolate milkshake. I couldn’t fault it. The fruit was fresh and all of it was very yummy. I’d eat it again.
My boyfriend had a chicken and mushroom pancake and then a Nutella pancake. He loved it but kinda regretted having 2 pancakes as he felt he couldn’t move later.
All the staff were English and friendly. One waiter asked me about my tiger thigh tattoo that he noticed. It was nice as he seemed genuinely interested in talking to me even though it was getting busy.
There’s seating inside and outside over looking the sea.
They DO NOT accept card so make sure you have enough cash.
I’d come back in a heart beat, wish we were leaving that day. The menu was big enough to go every day for a good few weeks and have something different each time!