Chose hotel because it is one hour from Eurotunnel. Expected an old hotel with traditional furnishings. What a pleasant surprise. It is beautifully furnished - modern, cheerful and a little quirky. Our room was large and very comfortable with high windows and a small balcony overlooking a stream and garden. Dinner at Le Meurin was exceptional. Staff were welcoming, friendly and efficient. Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the village of Busnes, in North of France, Le Château de Beaulieu offers refinement and comfort. Its architecture belongs to both modern art and classical style. A feeling of serenity accompanies our guests throughout their stay. Our guests are given the unique impression of being out of time and out of space. A very short distance from the Flandres, in a countryside rich of History and rich of heritage from the past, Marc and Claudine Meurin are inviting you to a journey in our beautiful region. Our village stands between the Opal coast and Belgium, amid numerous interesting spots. 4-star Boutique hotel - 16 rooms and 4 suites. Our bedrooms and suites are equipped with air- conditioning, safe and minibar as well as tea and coffee facilities. One room is dedicated to disabled persons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Le Chateau de Beaulieu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Chateau De Beaulieu Hotel Busnes
- Le Chateau De Beaulieu Busnes