We had a night here en route south. Very convenient from the Tunnel. Really excellent dinner in the main restaurant and fully deserving of its Michelin category. Very varied tastes, many courses and surprises such as the confectionary trolley. All staff well trained and pleasant, especially in the dining room.
Room decor rather weird and some annoying touches, such as lack of storage space for clothes and no power point for hair drier anywhere near a mirror.
Nice grounds, masses of parking and very peaceful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the village of Busnes, in North of France, Le Château de Beaulieu offers refinement and comfort. Its architecture belongs to both modern art and classical style. A feeling of serenity accompanies our guests throughout their stay. Our guests are given the unique impression of being out of time and out of space. A very short distance from the Flandres, in a countryside rich of History and rich of heritage from the past, Marc and Claudine Meurin are inviting you to a journey in our beautiful region. Our village stands between the Opal coast and Belgium, amid numerous interesting spots. 4-star Boutique hotel - 16 rooms and 4 suites. Our bedrooms and suites are equipped with air- conditioning, safe and minibar as well as tea and coffee facilities. One room is dedicated to disabled persons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Le Chateau de Beaulieu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Chateau De Beaulieu Hotel Busnes
- Le Chateau De Beaulieu Busnes