Mandalay Beach Guest House
Capetown4u Guesthouse(Bloubergstrand)(Great Value!)
US$56
Castellon Boutique Guesthouse(Bloubergstrand)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$53
Secret Garden Guesthouse(Bloubergstrand)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$45
The Surf Shack(Bloubergstrand)(Great Value!)
US$22
Hostelworld.com
Dolphin Inn Blouberg(Bloubergstrand)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$53
Agoda.com
Aquarius Luxury Suites(Bloubergstrand)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$73
Priceline
Bliss Boutique Hotel(Bloubergstrand)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$63
Priceline
US$119
Orbitz.com
US$120
US$113
Agoda.com
Birkenhead Manor Boutique Guest House(Bloubergstrand)(Great Value!)
All reviewsthe ownerhoneymoon suitecape towngreat place to staybreakfast was excellenthome away from homeyogurtmarkbedroomblouberghospitality
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Beautiful place, Hospitality is 100% plus the breakfast is everything. Nice staff & management, quiet environment very comfortable and suitable for a getaway. Definitely come back again and again anytime I touch down Capetown.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

Excellent location, near table view with great beach and restaurants. Breakfast was excellent. Mark was very friendly and helpful, he couldn't do enough for us! Neat and tidy rooms. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nathan H
Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

We were in a fix for a work trip as most accommodation was booked out we needed to be at parliament. We found this gem of a place on the net from the first communication to the last service was professional and very helpful.

Beautiful guesthouse the room I had was very pretty, all your basic needs are taken care of great cupboard space and a warm blanket in case the weather changes.

The service of the young lady when we arrived was friendly and as we had an early start she arranged a breakfast take away which helps a lot.

Very accommodating regarding out work arrangements as work pays for dinner when we arrived our dinner vouchers were ready did not even have to ask was most impressed.

Would love to go on holiday as its near the beach and near restruants.

For work trips I want to stay here as its a home away from home I was comfortable and slept well and was refreshed to take my work duties on.

Prices are reasonable and include breakfast the service and efficiency are a winner for me!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Meshendri P
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

What an amazing time my husband and I had at Mandalay Beach Guest House... close to everything we needed and wanted to see... friendly staff... clean and neat facilities... and so much more!! Will definitely stay there again!!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MARELIZA C
Reviewed 8 March 2016 via mobile

I ended up staying at Mandalay Beach Guest House because the owner of the guesthouse I had booked with, had a family crisis.
My booking was transfered and Mandalay Beach Guest House contacted me on my day of arrival to enquire about my check-in time. On arrival Maggie met me and assisted me...she was extremely helpful - showed me around the place and explained everything I needed to know.
The room I stayed in was very clean and well serviced and had a bar fridge stocked with drinks and snacks.
The only frustrating thing for me was having to boil the kettle on the floor as the kettle power lead was too short to reach the power socket from the coffee table.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo