“A wonderful meal”
Review of Abundia Ristorante

Abundia Ristorante
Price range: US$7 - US$23
Description: Enjoy a unique and different atmosphere with sea views.We offer you the best Italian and international food in the area.Relax and enjoy the best attention and our exquisite selection of wines. See you soon welcome to Abundia!!!
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Good food, friendly service, lovely views.
We chose to have our last evening meal here, as we were going home the following morning. We really enjoyed it.
The food was plentiful, tasty and well presented. We had a great table outside, which allowed us to see a beautiful sunset.
The staff was friendly and attentive. We noticed that the staff provided diners with blankets, if / as required, as the evening was still a bit chilly after sunset.
Highly recommend it.
Please note, due to the Tripadvisor system not fully working on our iPad, we were unable to rate “service”, “food” and “value”. However, had we been able to do so, we would have given 5 out of 5 for all three of them.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Everything was great. Service very efficient and friendly. Food excellent and really great value. Restaurant layout, views and position are fabulous. Will definitely go again.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We ate here Easter 2018 and were not disappointed. We got a table with a great view when we arrived, and we were both very happy with our main courses. I had seafood risotto and my husband had a specialty ragu pasta. The desserts (panna cotta with mango sauce and chocolate profiteroles) were also good, although not as perfect (the panna cotta itself was very good but the sauce took away from it rather than added). The service was good and we were all in all very happy and considering going back in a couple of days.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

We booked Abundia on recommendation from a friend who lives here.
We had Bruchetta with ham and tomatoes to start which we shared. I had the house white which was very nice. For my main course I had the chicken scallops in a wine sauce, on mash potatoes with mushrooms and onions, absolutely delicious the most tender chicken I have ever tasted.
My husband had the Seafood Risotto which again was delicious with plenty of seafood in it.
For desserts I had the cannoli and my husband had fruit of the forest panna cotta. Both desserts were yummy!
All the food was presented very nicely. Our bill was €57 which was exceptionally good value for the quality of our meal.
The surroundings were very pleasant and the staff were very friendly and attentive.
We will definetly return to try out some of the other delicious meals on the menu!

Reviewed 15 March 2018

This is one of the best meals we have eaten anywhere in the world!
We were welcomed by the friendly staff into a lovely restaurant with amazing views.
I had prawns for starters which were delicious, husband ordered stuffed shrimps, absolutely amazing.
We shared a foccacia which was so fresh.
Husband ordered staek with a mushroom sauce which was cooked to perfection and I ordered Seafood Risotto which was amazing.
Two bottles of lovely wine and the bill came to 92 Euro, which I though was excellent for the quality of food and the service received.
Cannot wait to return, highly recommended.