Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 July 2021

When arriving I paid for two rooms and were to stay for two nights. when arriving the room had no air-conditioning, the TV didn't work, the conditions were dusty and very used. I asked for a refund of the second night and they said they would. To this day I have not received anything but lip service. I wrote another review and they said "We work to improve, thanks for visiting us! I would like the money owed to me. I would never visit this place again and would not recommend going here at all.

Room tip: don't go here
Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 23 June 2019

Very nice hotel, specially as the rivers cross it. If you are looking where to spend a nice vacations, fresh air, and some water activity , this is the place. River rafting is waiting along with a great staff, great environment. Great experience. LOVEDR

Room tip: room junior
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2019

I kept was expectations very low, but in general I liked the hotel. The view to the river, the rooms were clean, the attention of the staff were fair, one of the staff kept repeating, " I'm sorry I am new, bear with me...". The restaurant was a little expensive!

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed 1 January 2019

We stayed here for X'mas Eve to get away from the city. It happens to be next to a loud neighbohood so we didn't get any sleep till 3am. Since it's was a holiday we thought, oh well. But as far as the hotel the rooms are not very clean and very old fashioned. They're dark and dingy. The facilities are not in good conditions and since the property was so big it seems hard for them to keep clean. It might be ok to spend a day in the pool and river when it's hot, but definitely overpriced for what it offers. Rooms need to be updated, surroundings cleaned or price dropped.

Room tip: If you won't be spending any actual time in the room it will do for a good night sleep if they lower the price.
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 December 2018 via mobile

Very outdated place. Beautiful view and friendly people but accomodation and surrounding like pools, places to sit in bad condition. In the room non working lights, old shower with only cold water, bad beds. Food depends on the day if it is okay. A great place to have a drink and enjoy the view but not to stay. We left early.

Date of stay: December 2018