Minotel de Ville(Le Sentier)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$154
US$125
  • Restaurant
Hotel Club Le Risoux(Bois d'Amont)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$87
US$82
Hotels.com
Hotel Les Tremplins(Chaux-Neuve)
US$87
US$69
US$74
Hotel le Grand Chalet(Foncine-le-Haut)
US$138
US$146
US$137
Chalet du Bugnon(Lac des Rouges Truites)(Great Value!)
US$59
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel La Redoute(Les Rousses)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$96
US$88
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

I was in LE BRaSSUS for an interview at Audemars Piguet and I had the chance to spend a couple of night in this hotel. The hotel was an unexpected surprise!! Very clean, cozy and comfortable, with a great and polite staff, extremely helpful!! Room clean and with a nice view, restaurant with several options to choose from. I had the opportunity to get to know the owner of the hotel and he has been very kind to me!
I will be back!!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Hellen888
Reviewed 19 February 2016

I stayed here one night on my way from Frankfurt to Lyon, thinking it might be nice to take in some Swiss countryside. I enjoyed the drive and the hotel itself was nice enough, but a pervasive odor in my room kept me up part of the night and forced me to leave early the next day.

The manager was nice, but it took quite a while to check out. Free "continental" breakfast and free parking were included. Not a great place for a business stay, but if you enjoy "Le Sport" this might be good for a night or week-end.

Room Tip: Check your room for bad smells before checking in!!
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 October 2015

So the Hotel is absolutely fine for one night or two. It's clean (which for me is a big "must"). The Service is good too, the guy was very nice. I guess given that it's a smaller hotel, they do take care of their guests. They were very nice.

The room was small and basic but absolutely fine for a business stay. However it was very cold... I couldn't sleep cause I was freezing!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank PiaSurf
Reviewed 27 September 2015

Hotel is pretty,my room had beautiful view toward forest Risoud.Staff was friendly and cooperative.i must suggest the families for leisure.Hotel has a Traditional restaurant with great food.The whole valley is pretty!

Room Tip: Superior Rooms view to the Risoud!!
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank John A
Reviewed 30 March 2014

A perfectly reasonable hotel, bedroom and bathroom slightly small but adequate, and fully equipped
The hotel is centrally located with parking in front of the hotel.
The restaurant was closing as I arrived but the manager asked the chef to stay on and prepoare something for me; very considerate and the meal was very good.
Friendly staff, which always helps.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business