All reviews fresh towels every day deluxe bungalow mini bar beach tlc bathtub
Reviewed 13 August 2017

I mainly booked this hotel for the bathtub. I was in Samui for one night before heading to Koh Phangan and wanted a little pampering. Initially I was annoyed that I hadn't listened to reviewers that the hotel was a little on the rundown side or that the view was ruined by power lines. The room was massive as was the wrap around patio; they both could use a little TLC, the beautiful hardwood floors in the room are warped from a leaky AC unit, and I assume humidity. Really quickly I found myself loving the room and view. It all added to the character of the place. I loved hearing the motor bikes zipping up and down the alley, and my view was amazing, power lines and all the other things that made the place authentic. I found peace and tranquility writing on the patio for hours listening to the waves crash and watching the palm trees sway. The beach had A LOT to be desired, there were concrete stairs to get to the water and very little "beach". The pool area was nice, the restaurant and bar were good. I didn't venture out as I was looking for downtime, but the hotel seemed a bit out of the way from what I could gather from my cab ride from the airport.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 May 2017

There's lots of hotel options on Koh Samui, but there are very few that can offer as much as this hotel for as little! From the location - just a 15 minute walk to the main shops and bars in Chaweng - to the service and rooms, this place is stellar.

I urge you book the Deluxe Bungalow that has the beach right at your doorstep. Seriously, don't even bother with any other room. This incredible room has a huge elevated soft bed, rainfall shower, traditional decor and a quite "private beach" view as soon as you walk out of your room! Truly beautiful.

The restaurant, with the exception of the breakfast buffet, is actually excellent. I ordered quite a few things of the menu and they were all delicious which is very strange for a hotel restaurant. The pool is relaxing and there's even a happy hour so you can relax poolside with your fruity little drink, because let's be honest, you're in paradise and you're going for a fruity drink.

The wifi was the only downside about being in the Bungalow because it was further away from the router in the lobby, BUT that doesn't change how great this place is.

Stay here
#fruitydrinks

Room Tip: Book the Deluxe Bungalow. End of story.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

This Hotel is a quiet little hotel about 5-10 walk away from the hustle of chewang shops and bars.

The pool and bar area is a perfect little spot to chill of the beach.

The staff were fantastic very helpful and like all Thai people (in my opinion) fantastic people in General.

The rooms are a bit dated - but if you're with friends it's a good place to stay.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 March 2017

We stayed here for 2 nights, beach front bungalow, very small but ideal for us!
TV could do with an upgrade but thats just a small thing!
Amazing views, fab little bar with great food and breakfast, staff so pleasant and accommodating could not fault them always smiling, great customer service so thank you :)

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

Can't go wrong if you wana be a little far from the madness and enjoy the sea views and beaches. Rooms were OK, the shower was rubbish as you have to sit but the staff do try and help if they can. A deal can always be struck p.s the Wi-Fi isn't the best

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends