US$112
  • Breakfast included
Centara Grand Beach Resort Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$165
  • Pool
Baan Talay Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$73
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$205
Sheraton Samui Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$153
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

Impiana Resort Chaweng Noi(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$69
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

Amari Koh Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$106
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

Mercure Samui Chaweng Tana Hotel(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$56
Agoda.com
Chaweng Regent Beach Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$104
Priceline
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$425
US$377
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$432/night.

All reviewsfresh towels every dayan upgradedeluxe bungalowmini barstayed here for nightsbeachtlcbathtub
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Stay there for 13 nights

Arrival, quick and efficient after 10 minutes I was in my room
Front desk, friendly and very helpful
Staff, very friendly
Brakfast, limited as only a view guests now but always fresh and every day an other variation of the 'hot section' eggs you can order what n how you like
Food, every lunch I had was good or better I had here as in 'better restaurants'
Pool & beds, pool very clean small aria but nice & clean
Room, very nice and good cleaned every day, fresh towels every day and nicely folded on bed (swan, flower, shell)
Hotel, nice & lovely just needed here and there a little 'touch up's'
If I would come back, it's definitely a YES

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Tawat S, ผู้จัดการ at Samui Island Beach Resort and Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Thank you for staying here and our suggestions will be solved

Best regards
chaitawat

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

The room was large and clean although was not ready on our arrival. Garden view room is the view of some plants in a side road.
The staff were rude and tried to charge us for things from the mini bar that we didn't have. We pre booked a taxi to the airport with the hotel who continuously told us it was coming and it didn't.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 August 2017

This is a nice hotel which has everything needed for a great holiday. The hotel is set back from the beach but the pool and bar/restaurant overlooks the beach. Food at the restaurant is good and reasonably priced. The staff are very helpful. You walk to different restaurants easily along the beach or the road. It's not far from the main party part of Chaweng beach but far enough away that its peaceful and quiet. Room is nice but quiet old. Big balcony which said it overlooked the garden but it wasn't quite the garden we expected. Overall a nice stay for a good price.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cez_w8
Reviewed 13 August 2017

I mainly booked this hotel for the bathtub. I was in Samui for one night before heading to Koh Phangan and wanted a little pampering. Initially I was annoyed that I hadn't listened to reviewers that the hotel was a little on the rundown side or that the view was ruined by power lines. The room was massive as was the wrap around patio; they both could use a little TLC, the beautiful hardwood floors in the room are warped from a leaky AC unit, and I assume humidity. Really quickly I found myself loving the room and view. It all added to the character of the place. I loved hearing the motor bikes zipping up and down the alley, and my view was amazing, power lines and all the other things that made the place authentic. I found peace and tranquility writing on the patio for hours listening to the waves crash and watching the palm trees sway. The beach had A LOT to be desired, there were concrete stairs to get to the water and very little "beach". The pool area was nice, the restaurant and bar were good. I didn't venture out as I was looking for downtime, but the hotel seemed a bit out of the way from what I could gather from my cab ride from the airport.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 May 2017

There's lots of hotel options on Koh Samui, but there are very few that can offer as much as this hotel for as little! From the location - just a 15 minute walk to the main shops and bars in Chaweng - to the service and rooms, this place is stellar.

I urge you book the Deluxe Bungalow that has the beach right at your doorstep. Seriously, don't even bother with any other room. This incredible room has a huge elevated soft bed, rainfall shower, traditional decor and a quite "private beach" view as soon as you walk out of your room! Truly beautiful.

The restaurant, with the exception of the breakfast buffet, is actually excellent. I ordered quite a few things of the menu and they were all delicious which is very strange for a hotel restaurant. The pool is relaxing and there's even a happy hour so you can relax poolside with your fruity little drink, because let's be honest, you're in paradise and you're going for a fruity drink.

The wifi was the only downside about being in the Bungalow because it was further away from the router in the lobby, BUT that doesn't change how great this place is.

Stay here
#fruitydrinks

Room Tip: Book the Deluxe Bungalow. End of story.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo