US$48
US$40
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$45/night.

Amari Koh Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$186
Amari.com
OZO Chaweng Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$126
Chaweng Regent Beach Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$153
Savings alert! 52% below average rates

The price you found is 52% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$318/night.

Impiana Resort Chaweng Noi(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$111
Priceline
Dara Samui Beach Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$285
US$204
  • Pool
Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$271
US$245
Travelocity
US$209
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
Mercure Samui Chaweng Tana Hotel(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$83
TripAdvisor
US$516
US$430
Agoda.com
All reviewschaweng beachvilla deluxeark barrooms are cleancleaned dailynice resortfull moon partystandard roomclose to the airportyour doorstepcentral festivaloutdoor showerbars and restaurantsbuffet breakfastbeach frontkoh samuials
Reviewed 10 December 2012

Found this place through Agoda and the right ups seemed to put it in the mid range bracket which was all I was looking for. I had initially booked 1 room through Agoda but closer to departure, I needed 2 more rooms, which on the morning of departure were impossible to get through Agoda. I did however get the rooms through Sawadee. I, innocently did not see this as a problem, as I had 3 of the same type rooms booked.
We checked in late afternoon and I gave both Hotel Vouchers to the receptionist who then went into some strange fit saying that the rooms were booked through 2 different agencies and not compatible, etc.
Anyway, after 1/2 hour of her ranting and contacting(managers) I assume, she relented and gave us our three rooms.!!!!!
The rooms are probably the best part of this establishment as they are clean and tidy. The Bathroom in my place was a bit dodgy as water dripped on you from the extractor fan above the toilet. The showers are strong because of the needle sharp jets of water, I had to have the water on half power just to be able to stand the pain.
Breakfast was included in the room rate, but really, I wish it had not been. The restaurant is dilapidated, in gross need of refurbishment. The food was less than satisfactory, with a chef that has less interest in making omelettes than he does with cockroach racing.
The pool is "GREEN", because of the colour of the water, not because of the colour of the tiles, absolutely disgusting.
The beachfront area is run down and needs a whole lot of work.

This is a real shame for a property right in the middle of Chaweng.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Ascott5956
Reviewed 23 November 2012 via mobile

Very misleading leaflet that sold us this hotel, it's very run down and filthy. From check in it was poor service by a rude large lady possibly a manager. Breakfast is served in a glass house with flies. This place should not be open. The pool is dirty & nothing like the pictures we were shown by the travel agent. This should be the last resort as it's clear that the mangers are not concerned about the hotel or service. The shower didn't work & the toilet didn't flush room needed alot of repairs. I wish I did some research before going to this place. Don't do it!!

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 29 October 2012

This was the second time at Al's Resort, the first Time with my family was last year, it was a good resort, clean, staff helpful, that is why i booked again. but oh so diffrent this year, it was a totally different experience this time and i would never return or recommend it to anyone else. On arrival they put my husband and myself and 2 friends into a room that had broken tiles on the floor, was dirty, no tea making facilities, when i asked they said we couldnt have them The next day we paid and upgraded to 2 villas around the pool, spacious seperate lounge/dining area, on first glance looked ok, they asked us pay upfront which we did, when we checkedd into the room, the furniture was very marked and damaged, there were cockroaches under the boards in the bathroom, the towels were disgustingly stained and marked, they were the same every day, i asked for them to be replaced and told them i wanted cleaner towels,my friends room had a bad sewage smell outside the bathroom, out of the 5 days we were there, we only had our room cleaned 3 times, and then it was only half cleaned, the bed sheets were grey, each day i had to request clean towels, the hsk staff could not speak english, the mirrors and glass had fingermarks all over them when we checked in and were never cleaned, we had to ask for toilet rolls, bottles of water, the breakfast in the restaurant was awful and out of 5 days only ate there twice,flies were flying around, staff not very friendly helpful or competant, the egg station was unmanned most of the time and flies were landing on the omelette mix, and other ingrediants, nothing was covered up. the pool bar was not manned, and service at the bar on the beach was bad, waiting a long time for drinks,food, and bill. I wrote a 2 page letter to the General Manager and handed it in on the day i left, the woman on the desk was very rude and said he was not there, i told her i was not happy and she shrugged her shoulders and just snatched the key off me, i asked for her to give the letter to him and for him to contact me to discuss these problems, which they have never done.

Room Tip: do not stay at this resort, unless you want to spoil your holiday
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank millerdm
Reviewed 9 October 2012

This hotel is very worth for staying in chaweng beach. The room is nice and the location is perfect for party animal. The Hotel is perfect for sleep and 10 min far from bar. You can swim at pool and looking into the sea. There are bar that you can drink at night. You can buy everything from the supermarket in front of the hotel which is very comfortable. For us this hotel is worth for long stay.

Room Tip: Choose the sea view room
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 September 2012

Guys, ur comments r helpful but might be misleading. There are different al's resorts in koh samui, ALS Lawson / Al's beach / Al's resort. U might be commenting on the wrong page. There is one Al's with bad smell and service and another great. Now I am lost because of u

Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends