2 people are viewing this hotel
US$18
Expedia.comUS$24
Hotels.comUS$24
TravelocityUS$24
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 August 2012

Very enjoyable stay here, staff were, on the whole very welcoming and helpful- rooms were clean IMO and towels were replenished daily. Our room had great AC- our friend's didn't though and as the hotel was full they were limited as to what they could do. Food was reasonable but there was a lovely restaurant, overlooking the beach about 5 minutes walk away that we frequented more often.

Room tip: Book early as this hotel fills up quickly!
Date of stay: August 2012
Reviewed 21 August 2012

Hotel was relatively inexpensive, given I have paid twice the cost and stayed in the centre of the chaweng strip and had dirty rooms/washrooms. This place is clean and modern, nice shower head with bath tub. White modern clean room, dark wood, mini fridge, glass balcony, and swan towels. Friendly staff. Rooms are large. About 5 mins from the centre of the chaweng strip, you can walk but takes about 20 mins, or with a scooter takes about 5. I have stayed on the strip which is nice but this place isn't too far from it and I enjoyed it because it was a lot quiter area.

Date of stay: August 2012
2  Thank LadyTheresaX
Reviewed 13 June 2012

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. It was not a bad hotel but it was not an overly good hotel, either. People say that the rooms were 'clean'...they are actually 'surface clean'. If you look carefully (behind toilets, under bed, for example), you will see that they are not all that clean.

Appreciated the free internet. The keyboards were very old, though...could not see any of the letters and they were hard to press. Perhaps they have been replaced since.

Breakfast was not included. Extra cost for it.

The front desk was okay. Again, not great but not bad, either. One night, there was a LOT of noise next door to me at about 0300h. I asked them to do something about it but they were reluctant, which did not impress me all that much. They also recommended a tour for me on a boat for the day. It costs $50 USD...it was nice at first, but then we didn't really do anything special...just sort of sailed aimlessly. Finally arrived at a little island beach, which was something I was looking forward to, but I was somewhat disappointed because the island itself was not very well-kept. There went my ideas of the perfect little beach! :) I do NOT recommend this tour at all...unless you have money to blow and don't care.

The location is okay...a short walk to the beach area (loved all the dogs on the beach!!) and about 10 minutes into town.

Again, not bad hotel...not great...just OKAY. If I ever go back to Koh Samui, I will choose another place to stay.

Date of stay: November 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank TanyaM212
Reviewed 6 March 2012

Clean. Air conditioning. Affordable. Really helpful staff.

Date of stay: February 2012
3  Thank nclar
Reviewed 19 February 2012

small hotel,unemposing,the staff very friendly,small pool with only 8 sun beds and unfortunently not many in direct sunlight,due to the hotel being L shaped. nice room with balconey clean with 2 large king sized beds, tea and coffee provided ,air con that works and controlable ,nice bathroom with bath and shower . cannot coment on the resturant as i did not use it. only one negative which is my pet hate ,no clock in the room.

Room tip: top floor south side over pool
Date of stay: February 2012