“Very gopd pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

The restaurant La Tavola has nothing special to offer in the decoration of the dining rooms (pretty basic) but what a great place to eat pizzas. Kids and I loved them...to the point that memories from my teen-age came back to my mind when I used to go and eat pizzas with my own parents. I recommend.
My wife ate a steak tartare which she enjoyed.

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Well priced and nicely presented 2 course lunch with drinks for €50. Good ambience and packed with locals which says every thing you need to know. Considering how busy they were the service was very good.

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Nice restaurant along the road. Not far from Disneyland. You can also sit outside. You can choose for a lot on the menu. I had a really nice pasta, but also the pizza looked very good.

Reviewed 10 February 2016

Not really cheap, but very good restaurant in Montevrain suburbs. Pizza is great, desserts are very good too.

Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Took my wife and Mother In Law as last time was good. However, the service was really poor and when our starters came, my Mother In Laws Main Dish of Pasta Carbonara was delivered at the same time. The waiter took the pasta dish away and as a precaution I noted exactly how the dish looked. When our main course was served, yes, the same pasta dish from earlier was represented. The pasta had firmed in texture and the sauce had thickened through standing. My pizza was soggy and wet in the centre and the base underdone. My wife's seafood pizza was topped with canned mussels and shrimp, yuck. Avoid this place as I since found out others found it's standards had dropped. Sad to say as I don't like to give bad reviews.

1  Thank ColinInSpain