“Very good value for your money. Great seafood”
Review of Antica Partenope

Antica Partenope
Price range: US$18 - US$77
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

We returned to Antica Partenope after almost one year for an office Xmas celebration.
We were 14 colleagues with many Chinese expats.
We decided for a shared seafood starters: simply great.
Then each of us selected his/her main course. Most of us went went for seafood. Everybody was really satisfied.
For sure we will return even because the bill was absolutely fair, less then 40€ for each.

Reviewed 22 September 2016

as we were nearby this small city away from Milan and frankly speaking did not expect the food will be so good. yes I agree that this place is noisy and there are too many tables not planned well the seating. The service was good and the purser was really nice and helped us too choose our dishes well . was acting a little over smart but anyhow in the end we had fun

Reviewed 30 July 2016

What an amazing restaurant fitting of all the awards it has earnt, My wife and I went along with a few local family friends. On entry we were given a lovely italian welcome and shown to our table, drink and food orders taken and served without delay, our friends had chosen a seafood banquet for all of us to share, the flavors the taste within the dishes sensational leaving lasting flavor within your mouth.
The restaurant was full of local and visiting italians and on this night and one non italian speaking Aussie Me, I could have been made to feel more welcome the atmosphere was just real, families, friends, children all enjoying them selves, I even had a conversation with one of the italian children sitting on the next table he just thought the way I spoke was funny. Definitely worth the drive to the restaurant, should I ever find my self back in Milano I will revisit this restaurant

Reviewed 9 November 2015 via mobile

This review might be useful particularly to foreigners happening in the area and looking for a good restaurant. Don't let the rating fool you: the pizza is really good and probably one of the best I've ever had, but neither that nor the staff was the issue.

I've been eating at this pizzeria for a year or so every 2 or 3 weeks, mostly take away and a few times I booked a table top. The experience was always good and compared to the quality of the food the prices seem really fair.

I am however forced to give the restaurant 3/5 stars because of a few details that may disappoint customers expecting a context more similar to what you see in all central europe, thus northern Italy too. The tables were too many and people were so amassed in the small restaurant area that the temperature got as high as 35 celsius degrees or even higher. There were 4 of us and we basically rushed out of the place because we were almost suffocating.

Other customers nearby, mostly big families from southern italy, were talking very loud and letting their kids scream and walk around. They adults of the same table even pulled our tables a couple of times and didn't even say a word. You may say the problem belongs to the people going there to eat, but I know better. When the tables are so badly distributed and crammed up you can make the experience for more educated customers a bit poor... So well, avoid if you hate the hot temperatures and the noisy restaurants.

Reviewed 19 February 2015

I was in this restaurant with foreign guests on a business trip. Actually the selection of this restaurant was a 'second best' because we could not find a good place for meat in the area and so we went for this Neapolitan fish specialties. We didn't regret the choice because the food was excellent, the service fast and competent. We will return in other occasions. Only delusion: they did not serve 'pastiera', the traditional Neapolitan cake because it was not the right day (they do not prepare the cake everyday): ask for it when you make the reservation if you want to be sure to taste it!

1  Thank Marco B