Las Lajas Beach Resort(Playa Las Lajas)
US$70
Casa Laguna(Playa Las Lajas)(Great Value!)
US$68
Hostal Casa Las Lajas(Las Lajas)(Great Value!)
US$24
  • Breakfast included
US$26
Johnny Fiestas(Playa Las Lajas)(Great Value!)
US$20
US$50
US$65
Hospedaje Ecologico Nahual(Playa Las Lajas)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsday tripbeautiful gardenswimming pooluwepatiovalleybuenapanamabeach
Reviewed 10 March 2015

This was our third time staying at Finca Buena Vista. My favorite thing is sitting on the patio and looking out over the countryside. The pool is very nice, the rooms are comfortable and the breakfast is excellent. The owners are very hospitable, I would recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: I have stayed in three rooms, they are all good.
Reviewed 5 March 2015 via mobile

I loved everything about this place: First, its location close to the town and a 10min ride to the beach but with a beautiful view over lush mountains and a great night sky! Laying in the pool and watching stars is amazing!
Secondly, the hotel. It's very small and run by a lovely couple who make sure that every guest is happy. They also have a super friendly employee. All of the rooms are spacious, have A/C and TV (not that you would need any of these, there is so much nature to enjoy!). Also the bathrooms are big. And you have your own terrace with a beautiful view over the valley! The rooms are spotless!

Thirdly, the best thing is the included breakfast, it is literally the best one I ever had in a hotel. They serve it on your own terrace and it includes eggs, home-made jelly, fruits, yogurt, cheese etc... It's great!

I loved it so much, I came back with friends. Plus: it's very affordable!

Thank you Berit and Uwe!

• Stayed: February 2015
Reviewed 25 February 2015

This is a great little B+B in the countryside. The place is relatively new, so the rooms are clean, bright and secure. Wifi works well, but our TV did not work. Local channels only in any case. The owners speak German , Spanish and English. The breakfast is outstanding and one of the best we had on our trip! They offer a number of tours and attractions in the area. Las Lajas beach is only a short drive and is very safe and great for swimming. The owner will hook you up with the dive shop at the beach for secure parking and a place to leave beach stuff and change. They will also do a nice curry for dinner if you like! All in all great value!

Reviewed 22 February 2015

Super place!!!! as in heaven, we were in January, very nice owner, delicious breakfast, especially preserves, yum, yum, friendly service, beautiful nature, far from the beach and the Pacific, I recommend.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joanna K
Reviewed 18 February 2015

Well....
There Are a Few experiences in Life's Adventures that are worth doing twice.
And La Finca Buena Vista has been such a thing for me.
I had a rough visit to Las Lajas beach 5 years ago, we caught a holiday!
LOUD beach scene lasted for days on end.
Luckily there was a bar owner who suggested a retreat up near town, a new B&B that was newly started by a recent transplant couple from Germany.
At that point, for me.... ANYTHING!!!
It was like Heaven having a place to retreat from humanity, and beautiful new rooms. We were the only visitors... (were they really open!!!?) Quality of life was restored! (Wait... Every one shows you views of sunsets, BUT... when people gather in the pool to view sunrise together, is that AMAZING!??? -- OK I am not a morning person, But, this was Gorgeous!)
---Fast forward 5 years....
Now I was planning a return visit with a 'first time visitor'....
Where could I possibly score a '10' with an accommodation???
I contacted Uwe, and found only one room left in our schedule and theirs!!! - "SCORE!"
In the last 5 years things have definitely been going 'their way', Expansion, experience, a pool, better connections with the other business owners made our visit as smooth as silk!
When a hotel owner advises you to eat in a certain place, you wonder... Hmmm... (Or I do...)
But I took the advice...
20 minutes after I was seated in Naturamente Restaurant, the same owner was seated 2 tables from me, with his lovely wife, in time for the fantastic sunset....
These folks know what they are doing, they are passionate about their results (I say Success) they are a great resource. Their driveway needs a little work, but so does mine. If they can make space for you, do it!

Room Tip: Well.... In a place with 4 rooms, they are all beyond compare. The owners are right there with you because there is no other place on the planet they would rather be.
1  Thank Journeyman51