“Delicious food!/Dodgy location”

Andalousse Moroccan Cuisine
Ranked #3 of 46 Restaurants in Woodstock
Reviewed 29 July 2018

The owner/manager was extremely helpful and friendly. He advised us what to choose. We were 4 adults and we shared the soup and mezes as starters. He advised us to choose 3 mains which was more than enough.

The couscous and the tagine were amazing. The falafels was a bit dry to my liking.

We ended the night of with Moroccan mint tea.

The restaurant is fully halaal - no alcohol. It is located in a dodgy area of Woodstock - I would recommend to uber there.

They are extremely reasonably priced.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

My initial reservation when I was outside was quickly overcome when I stepped in and welcomed by very freindly host. All there food is exeptional and very generous. The Tajines are to die for and the meze platters are all a must. The only caution is that dont order one full meal per person, share share and share :)

1  Thank AslamParker
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

What a find! Hidden in Woodstock is this tiny gem of Moroccan heaven. The friendly owner made sure i eat the best mini-eat-all selection of the menu - harira soup with freshly made melt-in-your-mouth bread stuffed with cheese, selection of freshly made salads, etc and sweet couscous. Mint tea with a nice selection of freshly baked cookies. I had my own little feast, salivating over my time spent in Morocco. Definitely worth a visit in foodie Woodstock/Cape Town.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

We decide to try Andalousse for lunch today - what a splendid experience which we cannot wait to repeat.The restaurant is warm,unpretentious and colourful.There is a good variety to choose from on the menu,the portions are huge and the price very reasonable.The food is utterly delicious and beautifully presented.I ordered the coucous with chicken, honey and chick peas and my husband went for the chicken tangine .Both dished were cooked to perfection.The mint tea and variety of Moroccan biscuits rounded off a very memorable meal.The staff were absolutely charming and brought beautiful books on Morocco for us to browse through when we told them of our pending trip to Morocco. Alcohol is not permitted as the restaurant is Halaal. Well done to all and we will see you again soon

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is really a hidden gem in Woodstock. Although the area is a bit rusty the food was really amazing and service was good!