This apartment was not newly renovated. The kitchen island had sharp and damaged tiles which were likely to damage clothes or injure a child having very sharp edges. The shower head fell on my head ( held by a magnet to ceiling ) . Loose carpets on stairs . No fire escape . No washer or dryer . A dangerous loose glass top table in middle of floor causing danger at night during toilet trips as no 2 way ;lighting from bedroom to toilet . TV receiver held on wall by pile of CD' s and no connection to any programmes only CD player
Cheap but certainly not cheerful.!!!!.