US$139
US$125
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

Illikkalam Lakeside Cottages(Kumarakom)(Great Value!)
US$28
US$217
US$179
Coconut Lagoon(Kumarakom)
US$128
US$106
  • Pool
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

US$106
US$55
US$51
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$58/night.

US$76
US$50
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$58/night.

US$21
US$20
Agoda.com
All reviewsswimming poollake viewnice propertyresorthospitality
Reviewed 2 October 2015

We had been on a family vacation for 3 days here..we had some initial issues with one of the front office staff not very responsive but Mr Shaji GM pitched in and was very supportive and helped with all our needs...excellent location..very warm staff..and good food..kids enjoyed the swimming and climate..would recommend this place for family..! Well done Mr Shaji who arranged nice travel and for each of our needs..thanks a lot..!

Room Tip: Small resort with 20 rooms - all rooms are close by and good...depends on individual preference,,but all rooms are good..!
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2015

i stayed in this property with my family for two days. rooms are good but some amenities are lacking. staff is very nice and courteous. food being offered is good too. a little more effort on the maintenance by the hotel management would make it even more wonderful.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank mohit_mohnot
Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

I visited the place with my family to spent some quiet time and loads of fun...and yes I got what I wanted.
Location..the location of the resort is just awesome...the lake in front convinced me that I had made the right choice..the view is just brilliant and the sunset breath taking

The resort.. the resort seems a little small...but well designed and maintained .. I kept admiring the entire landscape during all my stay..

The food..The resort had a nice variety of cusines made available for us...but the trick here is to check with the staff and ask for suggestions....and I was blown away by what I was served... (go ask for prawns moilee). Another trick is to order the local flavours although various cuisines are nice too..

A few down sides...the approach road to the resort is not so good...but you will be happy if you can just ignore the two min drive.. I would say just ignore it..

When I visted ..I found some insects after midnight I found out that it was seasonal and common in kumarakkom ...but never had any trouble because all that was taken care by the resort staff.

Overall a place worth visiting....

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2015

Everything was good ( Room, Breakfast, Pool, Service).
I would have rated 5/5 if they had maintained the garden properly. Kids play area was not in a good condition.

Spent a quality time with my family

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Mohamed S
Reviewed 8 September 2015

I stayed in gold field Kumarakom for 2 nights. It is at farthest end of Zuri resort lane and at a price of Rs. 2500. It was not a bad deal. The room is clean and big enough in size however bathroom is a bit funny and hot water supply is funny. Stay in this hotel if you just want to relax and in a big group. Food is average however don't expect much.

Room Tip: Go closure to look adn opt for a lake view
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple