My hubby was constantly nagging about a trip as we had gone almost a year without any major getaways and consequently I decided to book a trip to the land of backwaters. After probing a bit we came across this 4 day, 3 night couple package on Antilog Vacations with Kumarakom & Munnar .The tour tariff suited our budget completely. The Kumarakom Lake Resort was decided after surfing many options .We booked the package online 3 weeks before our travel date from the travel agent as we got it cheaper than wht KLR was offering us & we also covered Munnar as well
About the Hotel
The Kumarakom Lake Resort is a niche resort thronged by natural greenery. We were welcomed with tender coconut juice and gestures such as these always alleviate the travel stress and helps in building up the mood. The Kumarakom is replete with these kinds of surprises and this is one of the best things about the resort. The receptionist and the manger were very friendly and quipped in with vital info on the history of the place and local sight seeing options
The room had a traditional touch to it and kept up with the ambience of the resort. It was around 25 ft by 20 ft in dimensions and very well maintained. The room was decked up with all facilities and considering we spent most of our time indoors, we can vouch for the fact that we had a great time. All the modern amenities can be found in the rooms
The food was excellent with a wide range of both veg and non veg dishes. My hubby particularly liked the local chicken dish – chicken chettinad because of its unique ethnic flavour and this is something which you must try once you are here. The room service was also quite handy and they provided breakfast and evening tea in the rooms or in the gardens as per request.
Lastly for Ladies only
Thus we had the most enjoyable time at the Kumarakom Lake Resort and would give thumbs up to the same..Its a hotel that suits ladies perfectly as it is quite mushy , romantic & a heritage place to be in with your partner.One can feel the royalty & charm , all the way through..I am still in dreams abt being here . You really feel pampered here & a will to get indulged in spa , shopping & wonderful evening programsI must say that it was a good experience & a fabulous tour package. Thanks to KLR hospitality & Antilog services for making it grand affair
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kerala's leading resort by the side of famous Vembanadu lake, the largest backwaters of Kerala, located north of Kumarakom. An ideal backwater resort for honeymoon holidays, leisure holidays, family vacation, etc. All the villas are centrally air conditioned - There are 7 lake view heritage villa with plunge pools, 15 Heritage Garden view Villas with plunge pools, 26 meandering Pool Villas, 9 Luxury Pavillion Rooms with heated Jacuzzi, 2 Presidential Suite with private Pool and 4 Air conditioned House boats with 7 rooms. Air conditioned Conference hall with 85 Pax theatre style seating facility available. 100 seater restaurant with traditional Kerala architecture, 45 seater seafood restaurant with bar available. Kerala's traditional Ayurveda, Yoga, and backwater cruise facility available. The entire resort is Wi-Fi enabled. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kumarakom Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kumarakom Lake Hotel Kumarakom
- Kumarakom Lake Resort Kerala