“As always nice coffee high price”
Review of Cafe Coffee Day

Cafe Coffee Day
Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Mount Abu
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

I like cafe coffee day but what I notice which is just consistent which are the nice coffee high price and average behaviour of staff.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

This is below the Maharaja Hotel, opposit Hotel Samrat, right in the market area. Open upto 12 midnight is added advantage. Nice service.

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Coffee at CCD is always good. It is the service at the Mt Abu unit that brings me here multiple times on each of my visit to Abu. The credit goes to this guy KK (Krishnakant). He really understands what customer service is and makes good CCD coffee taste great.

Reviewed 18 November 2016

We visit this place often during our stay in abu. nice place to have coffee in abu. last time we went there at that time their POS terminal was not working so had problem at that time.

Reviewed 4 November 2016

As a non tea drinker good coffee is a welcome find in India. Shop is clean and the staff are friendly and courteous. I ordered a cappuccino and it was great