All reviews hustle bustle night stay early morning value for money courteous staff home away from home place to stay room service main temple drop pick hospitality balcony km facility mr
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Homely ambience. Courteous staff. Comfortable complementary shuttle service to temple, bus stand. Affordable prices with above facilities make this a great place to stay. In house restaurant is good..

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Conveniently located with cooperative front desk. Rooms are ok with room service sluggish in responding at times forgetful. Food quality was good, owner paid special attention to cater the arrangements

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

This is a budget hotel preferred if you are coming / going to Pune / Aurangabad side.. room no 208 .207 are best...there is no room service..no tea coffee maker in room..hotel is approx 2.5 km from Main temple..Hotel provides shuttle service to Temple. however when we asked, the driver disappeared... breakfast starts at 8 Am and consists of Idli Vada upma Bread tea coffee only... Preparation was fresh and okayish.. we got a very good online deal which was half the price against walk in customer..

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

I had booked this hotel for one night stay for my family during my Shirdi temple visit. Although most of the time we were out of the hotel and only occupied the room at night to sleep I felt it was much better peaceful stay since it's a bit far away from all the hustle bustle near the temple. Staff are courteous plus the hotel arranges you a drop n pick up shuttle to/fro temple and that too as per your convenience. Room looks neat but do not expect a lavish one since it's not a resort, one plus point is the room has a balcony where you can stand early morning and feel the fresh cold breeze. All basic amenities will be provided with quick service. Breakfast was good too. I was glad to see the hotel manager paying my bill for my return journey from temple to hotel since the shuttle driver could not pick us due to heavy traffic. Overall a good experience and would only recommend if you do not have high luxury expectations.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Arvind S
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed with my family here and the staff are very friendly... Specially swapna, longania and ranjan has received us very well and delivered what ever we wanted exactly. A decent hotel for a family to stay. Food is very good and a typical Maharashtra taste.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family