US$74
Priceline
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

US$30
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$41/night.

Aalto Hotel Garni(Langenhagen)(Great Value!)
  • Fitness centre
US$111
Agoda.com
Hotel Wegner(Hannover)
US$78
US$59
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

Alt Vinnhorst Hotel(Hannover)(Great Value!)
US$67
Sportpark Hotel Isernhagen(Isernhagen)(Great Value!)
US$74
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 July 2016

Don't be put off by my 3star rating.There are two prices of rooms,we took the cheaper option.Rooms are very spacious with a balcony.Comfortable bed,good shower and good location for public transport.Also 2 minutes walk from a shopping mall and plenty of choices of places to eat and drink.I thought the breakfast was good but at 17 euro's it wanted to be.Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 October 2015

The rooms are not updated. My room was smelling like an old ashtray. There was a no smoking sign in the room. The breakfast is great. The hotel is very sentral in Langenhagen. A shopping mall cross the street. A few other things I didn´t like was that they had really big old kees to each room. The room was alson in many different entrences to the "hotel". The rooms was clean.

Stayed: October 2015
Reviewed 5 October 2015

The room is comfortable, beds are OK, bathroom it good. Breakfast is very expensive. The Hotel is huge, it's possible you will receive a room in one of the annexes. Internet is good, the TV remote didn't work, didn't have batteries. Too long way back to the Reception. I have received Free mini-bar. Parking in the front.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 April 2015

Haing worked during the build up period for this years Hannover Messe and staying centrally at the Crowne Plaza we were forced out of town due to the exorbitant cost of accommodation once the delegates arrived. Our room rate at said Crowne plaza shot up from 108€ to 700€ per night.
Almost every other hotel for miles around seem to follow suit so I was stuck for ideas.
I spotted this place on Expedia for £30 for a single room..Not only did the hotel name put me off but the room rate made me worry about what I might be letting myself in for, that and the almost unique availability within the Hannover area.
I needn't of worried. Friendly check in staff, spotlessly clean bedroom and ensuite bathroom, complimentary WiFi, complimentary bottled water, minibar in room and even slippers!!

Room Tip: Make sure you eat at Paulaner Wirtshaus across the road.. Fantastic food!
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 September 2014

From the friendly, prompt booking experience to our being greeted with a welome drink, and being upgrade for free, we really enjoyed our one night stay.
Very little street noise (Friday evening) and a delicious breakfast - with a vast selection including sekt - mean that we will be pleased to revisit if needs arise.

Free parking and ample local shopping within very easy walking distance.

Room Tip: A higher floor if possible - we stayed on the fifth!
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple