“I don't eat pork, but I loved what I ate and my family loved their pork dishes!”

La Esquina del Lechon
Ranked #6 of 303 Restaurants in Doral
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: Cuban, Latin
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: One word describes each experience at La Esquina del Lechón: wow! As a Miami original, we proudly bring Doral Latin-Caribbean cuisine that keeps your taste buds happy. With high-quality ingredients, we’re constantly innovating and creating new spins on traditional recipes for both dining in and catering. Enjoy our famous Pan con Lechón on house-baked bread, dig into a plate of Punta Trasera Estilo Venezolano, or make your next event special with un Puerco Entero Asado. Finish it all off with un cortadito, and you’ve really got a meal to remember. We truly have something for everyone in the family!
Reviewed 27 January 2018

I had the Mahi Tacos, which were tasty and amazingly good! My husband and my 2nd mom had the "Caja China Pork" which was huge and according to both of them, also amazing. Her husband had a pork steak and was also happy with the meal. My tacos had 1 side dish and the other plates had 2 side dishes. The portions were a good size and the food was seasoned well! I can only speak as to the Mahi Mahi, and it tasted like I said before, amazing! The prices are fair and the service was also good. I liked that it was clean and the bathroom was also kept clean, which for me, tells a lot about a restaurant.

Victor A, Owner at La Esquina del Lechon, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

So glad you were a fan of the Mahi tacos and your family enjoyed their meals, too! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and hope it won't be too long before we're welcoming you all back.

See you soon,

Reviewed 25 January 2018

This is a nice little jewel in a strip mall in the Doral area of Miami that puts out some of the very Cuban food in the city. It is where the local Cuban community in the area goes for their Lechon Asado, tostones, etc. etc. incredibly great!

Victor A, Owner at La Esquina del Lechon, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Bob, thanks for the review! We're happy you enjoyed stopping by and were a fan of the Lechon Asado and tostones. Hope to welcome you back for more soon!

Best,

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

The food here was amazing. It feels like home cook meal. I love all the flavors the meat was nice and tender and perfect delicious food. They have nice variety of food for everyone. I also enjoy the cortadito totally worth trying. Must go here if your in the area.

Victor A, Owner at La Esquina del Lechon, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

We're thrilled our Latin cuisine brought you all the comforts of home, Aileen! You can always count on us for perfectly prepared meats and a delicious cortadito drink. Thanks for the kind words and support, and we hope to have you back for another visit soon!

Until next time,

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stopped by for what we thought, a quick bite...I don’t eat pig so at first I wasn’t so excited about this place but, I was happy to see that they have many other dishes like chicken and salads. I had the shredded chicken with white rice which was delicious! The beans were also great! We both liked the food and the service.
The prices on these dishes are also not too bad for what you get.

Johanna M, Owner at La Esquina del Lechon, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

It's great to hear we exceeded your expectations, Jessica! We're happy you enjoyed the shredded chicken and everything else you tried, and we hope to welcome you back again sometime!

Looking forward to it,

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Do yourself a favor and go here to at. You will not regret it. We had an awesome piece of pork for two and it was delicious. The waitress helped us since we never had Cuban food before and she was great and really friendly. All the food being served looked really really good. I wish we would have went twice.

So glad you enjoyed everything! We're always happy to welcome you in and help you find a dish you'll love. We appreciate the review and hope we'll et the chance to welcome you back again sometime!

Until then,